Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Watching all of these Chevy truck commercials and waiting for the game to come back on, answer me this....why the hell do you need a tailgate that folds 6 ways? What happened to stepping up on the tire or using the damn corner of the bumper? Have men become so soft that this kind of bulls*** is really necessary? Just saying

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Watching all of these Chevy truck commercials and waiting for the game to come back on, answer me this....why the hell do you need a tailgate that folds 6 ways? What happened to stepping up on the tire or using the damn corner of the bumper? Have men become so soft that this kind of bulls*** is really necessary? Just saying

Pussywillows everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Only Chevy owners

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
C29639D1 A0BD 4C54 81DA 48CAA2E0CF5F

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
YES, you must be tall and young! HA!

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think those are GMC's. Chevy will have them next year. They are trying to sell more trucks, just like the 110 volt connection at the rear of chevy trucks the Ram has had since 2011. :rolleyes:

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think those are GMC's. Chevy will have them next year. They are trying to sell more trucks, just like the 110 volt connection at the rear of chevy trucks the Ram has had since 2011. :rolleyes:
Yeah, i don’t think GM is very comfortable right now since Ram is flooding the market with trucks and starting to gain ground on them.

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's the super tight jeans the millenials are wearing don't let ya lift a leg high enough!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This is the type of thing that makes you legend....wait for it...ary. Gramps Pacific Northwest Legend is in the news!

What a pita for you to have to deal with for doing the right thing. The owner should drive their da to Seattle to retrieve their dog. Ffs if it was ours I know if it had got out and ended up found and taken hours away we’d be grateful first of all and secondly on our own dang way to get the poor pup ASAP.

Well unfortunately I’m going to do as the detective asks. That’s a very small town and my vehicles are very obvious and family is fairly well known. We’re at that place alone 12-15 weekends a year. I’d hate to piss off the wrong person and really complicate things. Nothing like a pissed off Sheriff.
Small complication in the matter though. The new owners wants to fight it because they believe the dog wasn’t being taken care of correctly. My ass is in a bit of trouble caught in the middle. Gave The detective the guys name and number now sit and wait. Doing the right thing sometimes really sucks sometimes, I shouldn’t allowed the dog to come back but I felt like my daughter did and seeing him bury food didn’t feel right. The pup probably deserves a better home but will be protected.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well unfortunately I’m going to do as the detective asks. That’s a very small town and my vehicles are very obvious and family is fairly well known. We’re at that place alone 12-15 weekends a year. I’d hate to piss off the wrong person and really complicate things. Nothing like a pissed off Sheriff.
Small complication in the matter though. The new owners wants to fight it because they believe the dog wasn’t being taken care of correctly. My ass is in a bit of trouble caught in the middle. Gave The detective the guys name and number now sit and wait. Doing the right thing sometimes really sucks sometimes, I shouldn’t allowed the dog to come back but I felt like my daughter did and seeing him bury food didn’t feel right. The pup probably deserves a better home but will be protected.

In your shoes, I’d definitely comply as well. Sorry, I wasn’t trying to suggest otherwise. I honestly feel bad for you sir. I really think you’ve done the right thing for the dog every step of the way here.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!