Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got lucky ourselves this weekend.
We had some passengers from out of state along for the ride. I’d told them to buckle up, I heard a bunch of clicks then as backed up I heard the “tink tink” against the rear cage, I looked back it wasn’t buckled. He explained it wouldn’t come out so I tore it apart and about 5 minutes later it worked fine.
As we got deeper into the brush following a friend we were very close running on exact path, it was sketchy with side hill and heavy brush. Restricted as a walking path.
My friend got out and was sawing some crossed up trees down while my passengers got out to go bathroom, when they got in the group was just moving out with my daughter in front of me. We were behind a little and as we went through the brush the soft ground gave out on my right rear sending my driver wheel skyward, we sat there I had both feet on brakes As the rig teetered, we were already on tilted ground and after about 30sec of sitting like that I felt rear move again.
We had already looked out to see what we were faced with and knew it was around 15ft down, had calmed the group down and asked them to grab handles and heads down towards center. Every move inside the machine moved more dirt. She slowly went, I turned off engine and held on.
We landed on side 1.75 rolls. Asked everyone ok and we all were. By then the rest of the group got there lead by my daughter who had walked back to check on us. A couple people helped our group and tipped it back over. Couldn’t for the life of me drive it back up so she needed winched by my buddy but his rig moved so had to anchor to @100Acre as well.
Long story short I’m so glad heard seatbelt flopping around and took the time to make sure it worked. Would’ve been different outcome!View attachment 139348View attachment 139346 View attachment 139347
Glad everyone was ok, I give you props for always taking the extra steps for the safety aspect of your passengers when riding.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X