ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You see puncheon camp trail and water trail are permanently closed to atvs?

It was closed when we took it but instead of CLOSING it they made it look like straight line winds knocked over a bunch of trees.
Then they get pissed because everyone is driving over fallen trees...NOT CUT trees, fallen trees roots and all.
That was an amazing trail scenery was beautiful.

Last edited:
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I rode the water trail yesterday. Its blocked on the Jenny gap side but not the other end yet. It sucks getting all the way to a end of a trial and having to backtrack it all. I'm glad I got to ride it 1 last time. I also got to do puncheon camp creek trail last year so at least I can say I rode it once.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well just got the news my wife’s parents will be coming this weekend to the camp site. Father in law is a huge gun nut and says he’s got some new big toys he’s bringing, couple are hard to hold onto. Challenge accepted!;)

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It was closed when we took it but instead of CLOSING it they made it look like straight line winds knocked over a bunch of trees.
Then they get pissed because everyone is driving over fallen trees...NOT CUT trees fallen roots and all.
That was an amazing trail scenery was beautiful.

Yea that bites - guess they are going to make a bigger statement about being "closed" with better a block off and threats of tickets. Ok it is closed so when do the work on opening it back up... one of my favorite trails over there.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea that bites - guess they are going to make a bigger statement about being "closed" with better a block off and threats of tickets. Ok it is closed so when do the work on opening it back up... one of my favorite trails over there.

I don't think they are, wild life habitat and stream quality and all those normal excuses.

Sierra Club, Audubon Society, PETA, WWF, and all those hate us powersports guys.

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
hey ya'll,
how about some feedback on this design.

thinking about a seesaw for the sxs, mower etc. (cheap ass lift)
widest point accepts the pioneer and the boards and interior pivot points slide inward as needed.

getting ready to build a go cart with my oldest grandson and getting tired of laying on the concrete.

thoughts/suggestions appreciated. I will add stops for the tires and better support underneath but concept is what it is,
Unnamed

J

JTW

hey ya'll,

widest point accepts the pioneer and the boards and interior pivot points slide inward as needed.

getting ready to build a go cart with my oldest grandson and getting tired of laying on the concrete.

thoughts/suggestions appreciated. I will add stops for the tires and better support underneath but concept is what it is,View attachment 139535
I’m not really a fan personally.. looks like a good way to f*** up.

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hey ya'll,

thoughts/suggestions appreciated. I will add stops for the tires and better support underneath but concept is what it is,View attachment 139535
For better access to the belly for maintenance? Or what's the purpose?

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
For better access to the belly for maintenance? Or what's the purpose?

yeah I will tie them together so they stay aligned and yeah access to mower blades etc. about 15" off the ground to sharpen blades, change oil.

and if JTW is scared, then it probably is a bad idea!! he has courage most of the time.

advertisement