Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
To better explain my cheers from last night, we were at our neighbors at the end of or street for there Daughter that we’ve known since she was 2 graduation party. There’s 10 houses out on this street in the sticks we live on. Most of the people are our age. It’s a pretty knit group and we party pretty hard when we get together. The cozy, well..I needed one and one of the neighbor lady’s gave me that one. Let’s say it was fun trying to get the lady’s to blink, they all were trying not too! Lol. My skinny little wife doesn't usually drink much at all and she had lost count at 6 of the white claws she drank so I went to get the pioneer to get her home later, we’ll that later was at 3 am and the pioneers stereo ended up being the very loud sound blaster for all the folks crazy dancing in my buddy James garage. Good times.

Update on the wife...she got up a few minutes ago and went right back to bed haha haha oh what a fun day it will be!:D

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well after this weekend I'm going to get a little more serious on my prepping. Northern/mid Wisconsin had some brutal storms. Most of you have met my friend Jason. Drives an arctic cat, lives in Wisconsin Rapids which is a pretty big town they are looking at 40 days before electricity is restored. Hes coming down this afternoon to grab my generators. Hes got 1 and I have the hondas all set up to be tied together. The Walmart had a big generator brought in. Theres no Walgreens, no prescriptions, anywhere close that has power is out of gas. Kinda the real deal.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Well after this weekend I'm going to get a little more serious on my prepping. Northern/mid Wisconsin had some brutal storms. Most of you have met my friend Jason. Drives an arctic cat, lives in Wisconsin Rapids which is a pretty big town they are looking at 40 days before electricity is restored. Hes coming down this afternoon to grab my generators. Hes got 1 and I have the hondas all set up to be tied together. The Walmart had a big generator brought in. Theres no Walgreens, no prescriptions, anywhere close that has power is out of gas. Kinda the real deal.
Make a thread a document your preparation so we can share ideas! The world is getting crazier by the day !

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That sucks hope all is good with Jason,

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

That’s crazy - thanks for sharing I had not even heard of.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went and rode with @nbomar , @my99svt and @GlockMeister yesterday at MAC pines. I was only able to make it for the day but it was a good ride and fun seeing everyone again. It was hot but the creeks had cool water

0CD0AF47 9D56 4E8F 86C0 DB593023CD8B 56297B4D D76F 43FA A429 4576C0CD4142 157C5B83 D34D 41FB 9B24 FAA4C2DD3A88

Last edited:
tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
40 days? Wow. Guess our 3-5 days ain’t so bad. Tell him good luck.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!