Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well after this weekend I'm going to get a little more serious on my prepping. Northern/mid Wisconsin had some brutal storms. Most of you have met my friend Jason. Drives an arctic cat, lives in Wisconsin Rapids which is a pretty big town they are looking at 40 days before electricity is restored. Hes coming down this afternoon to grab my generators. Hes got 1 and I have the hondas all set up to be tied together. The Walmart had a big generator brought in. Theres no Walgreens, no prescriptions, anywhere close that has power is out of gas. Kinda the real deal.
It is interesting all the stuff you see sell out when things hit. We had a ice storm that knocked power out for 5 days and we sold 1200 book lights the first day people could get out (still 3 days before power could get turned on) all the clock radios and car chargers had sold out (along with just about everything you would expect -propane, batteries, camping equipment etc)

When I sold books, music and video to A large retailer and a hurricane would hit our book business would quadruple for several weeks after. And videos would seem out as well

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How did you and the Nissan do GPNWLCP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D974F113 5A05 40B3 AF12 ADF1A1E4A64A

Omg that was fun! Was running 2nd then 3rd in first event for awhile but that little 4 pop pickup was drastically under powered and didn’t exactly handle compared to the 4 pop Jap and Crown Victorias. We’re an unlimited class so anything goes.
Wheeled as hard as I could and was never the cause of my own accident. Got spun out twice but done the right way. Very cool. This was the first event it was super tame because we were told not to litter the track to bad for the Outlaw class up next.

The main was insane. Wife didn’t video that as she was a bit scared and just watching
A 25 car demo and our group from Garward Wrecking are f***ing nuts, most of the cars won’t make it another race, probably 10 pushed out. My friends spun me out 3 times pretty hard. 4 laps I was on a flat still running decent and went another with tire exploded. All I can say is awesome! Nissan lived through it really well, I avoided everything to keep the truck together but tough to do coming into a corner filled with smoke. Hearing the tires screeching and crown going nuts is cool. Wasn’t using the front bumper much, being the new guy I just wanted to get through the race, already had a target on my back. Will do another race with pickup and start looking for a v8. Only pickup out there and it wasn’t setup for anything but did ok. Think I’ll rock this s*** with more power!
B28CBECF EC7C 4415 BFA7 EA6A21E4D808

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This is our group. Truly an awesome group, it’s by invite only so I’m honored to be a part of everything. I think i gained some respect I’ll be back!
42321D00 558E 431C 847F 3C8D38D037A6

Last edited:
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I know you non Ford guys will give me chit but up yours! Hahaha JK it’s all good!
Anyway, I’m a military History buff especially WWII and I also worked at Roush For 6 years and got to see this plane up close and one of these Merlin engines on a pallet that sat above my Mac box. Whoa..the pistons are huge and the engine is just plain awesome! So when I seen this article it got my rpms reveling on both sides. As usual, Roush performance did a magnificent job on this Mustang truly BA!

World War II flying ace C.E. Bud Anderson honored with Ford Mustang 'Old Crow' tribute car

World War II flying ace C.E. Bud Anderson honored with Ford Mustang 'Old Crow' tribute car

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I dig it!
Figured you would lmao!
Deputy Danger is my buddy Chris who owns the junk yard, could almost be your twin.
He’s a f***ing lunatic, both on the track and running the Pioneer. A true hold my beer so I can kill this type Redneck. Gave me the truck and donated everything. He’d give anything he could to someone in need. Good damn guy!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 142925
Omg that was fun! Was running 2nd then 3rd in first event for awhile but that little 4 pop pickup was drastically under powered and didn’t exactly handle compared to the 4 pop Jap and Crown Victorias. We’re an unlimited class so anything goes.
Wheeled as hard as I could and was never the cause of my own accident. Got spun out twice but done the right way. Very cool. This was the first event it was super tame because we were told not to litter the track to bad for the Outlaw class up next.

The main was insane. Wife didn’t video that as she was a bit scared and just watching
A 25 car demo and our group from Garward Wrecking are f***ing nuts, most of the cars won’t make it another race, probably 10 pushed out. My friends spun me out 3 times pretty hard. 4 laps I was on a flat still running decent and went another with tire exploded. All I can say is awesome! Nissan lived through it really well, I avoided everything to keep the truck together but tough to do coming into a corner filled with smoke. Hearing the tires screeching and crown going nuts is cool. Wasn’t using the front bumper much, being the new guy I just wanted to get through the race, already had a target on my back. Will do another race with pickup and start looking for a v8. Only pickup out there and it wasn’t setup for anything but did ok. Think I’ll rock this s*** with more power!
View attachment 142926
That looked like blast

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had a good time catching up with a few of the guys at Macks this weekend. Was hot but lots of water. Ended up with a broke fender, bent tie, rod, 1 wheel cap and a ruined tire lol. My buddy in the rzr busted a ball joint and his tie rod fell off...pretty sure he tore up and axle too
6UCukQ5b 299927848
37zPaSps 299882740
L90Ig2cD 301367284
20190720 135325
N3y12JPs 301388190
NuqUtq8i 299863032
20190719 113910

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sure love weekends out here. Friday riding with a hell of a night ride, Saturday night races then a ride and relax with lake time on Sunday. Wish I could live here. Shortly I believe, maybe even be a neighbor to my friends here. Work to live and play in Idaho. The world is small but seems larger then life. Only place where I feel God is all around us. Very thankful for for the opportunity to enjoy the freedom out here especially considering our bills at home. Someday.
0CAAA87E 4E72 4524 98E3 B7781AE3DBA0
04900FAF ED57 43B2 9523 0B1544184E08

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Had a good time catching up with a few of the guys at Macks this weekend. Was hot but lots of water. Ended up with a broke fender, bent tie, rod, 1 wheel cap and a ruined tire lol. My buddy in the rzr busted a ball joint and his tie rod fell off...pretty sure he tore up and axle too
View attachment 142948 View attachment 142949 View attachment 142950 View attachment 142951 View attachment 142952 View attachment 142953 View attachment 142954
Beautiful pics Glock! Looks like a great time

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Figured you would lmao!
Deputy Danger is my buddy Chris who owns the junk yard, could almost be your twin.
He’s a f***ing lunatic, both on the track and running the Pioneer. A true hold my beer so I can kill this type Redneck. Gave me the truck and donated everything. He’d give anything he could to someone in need. Good damn guy!
Dam truck faired better than your pioneer on any given weekend lol!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!