Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dam truck faired better than your pioneer on any given weekend lol!
Ain’t that the truth. Next race probably not so much, be using the front bumper a lot more. Just wanted to get through a night where the group could trust me and know my line. It’s on next time!

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 142925
Omg that was fun! Was running 2nd then 3rd in first event for awhile but that little 4 pop pickup was drastically under powered and didn’t exactly handle compared to the 4 pop Jap and Crown Victorias. We’re an unlimited class so anything goes.
Wheeled as hard as I could and was never the cause of my own accident. Got spun out twice but done the right way. Very cool. This was the first event it was super tame because we were told not to litter the track to bad for the Outlaw class up next.

The main was insane. Wife didn’t video that as she was a bit scared and just watching
A 25 car demo and our group from Garward Wrecking are f***ing nuts, most of the cars won’t make it another race, probably 10 pushed out. My friends spun me out 3 times pretty hard. 4 laps I was on a flat still running decent and went another with tire exploded. All I can say is awesome! Nissan lived through it really well, I avoided everything to keep the truck together but tough to do coming into a corner filled with smoke. Hearing the tires screeching and crown going nuts is cool. Wasn’t using the front bumper much, being the new guy I just wanted to get through the race, already had a target on my back. Will do another race with pickup and start looking for a v8. Only pickup out there and it wasn’t setup for anything but did ok. Think I’ll rock this s*** with more power!
View attachment 142926

That would be cool to shoehorn a V8 in that little sucker! A small block Ford would be lighter than a SB Chev I would think..
Be even cooler if you could find more power in a lighter form... like a hotter 4cyl.. What about handling mods? Maybe cut the coils down some, put on some stiff gas shocks.. get some tougher tires too!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 142925
Omg that was fun! Was running 2nd then 3rd in first event for awhile but that little 4 pop pickup was drastically under powered and didn’t exactly handle compared to the 4 pop Jap and Crown Victorias. We’re an unlimited class so anything goes.
Wheeled as hard as I could and was never the cause of my own accident. Got spun out twice but done the right way. Very cool. This was the first event it was super tame because we were told not to litter the track to bad for the Outlaw class up next.

The main was insane. Wife didn’t video that as she was a bit scared and just watching
A 25 car demo and our group from Garward Wrecking are f***ing nuts, most of the cars won’t make it another race, probably 10 pushed out. My friends spun me out 3 times pretty hard. 4 laps I was on a flat still running decent and went another with tire exploded. All I can say is awesome! Nissan lived through it really well, I avoided everything to keep the truck together but tough to do coming into a corner filled with smoke. Hearing the tires screeching and crown going nuts is cool. Wasn’t using the front bumper much, being the new guy I just wanted to get through the race, already had a target on my back. Will do another race with pickup and start looking for a v8. Only pickup out there and it wasn’t setup for anything but did ok. Think I’ll rock this s*** with more power!
View attachment 142926

Sounds like you had a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
View attachment 142925

View attachment 142926
Haha, love it. ;)

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers 3514527d923673c9618307a466e1302f

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 142925

View attachment 142926

I don't think Russ Wheeler would've let someone pass him on the outside? :D

Russ Wheeler

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had a good time catching up with a few of the guys at Macks this weekend. Was hot but lots of water. Ended up with a broke fender, bent tie, rod, 1 wheel cap and a ruined tire lol. My buddy in the rzr busted a ball joint and his tie rod fell off...pretty sure he tore up and axle too
View attachment 142948 View attachment 142949 View attachment 142950 View attachment 142951 View attachment 142952 View attachment 142953 View attachment 142954
That looks like cool place

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That would be cool to shoehorn a V8 in that little sucker! A small block Ford would be lighter than a SB Chev I would think..
Be even cooler if you could find more power in a lighter form... like a hotter 4cyl.. What about handling mods? Maybe cut the coils down some, put on some stiff gas shocks.. get some tougher tires too!
Wrong platform around all those guys. Could’ve got a little more power and handling but then it would barely be on par. With this class they want the rig really stock to keep cost down, that’s part of the beauty. We already have a big hobby so the last thing I want is to get into another hobby that looses what we love. I’m only down because it’s cheap and easy. The group stays there.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Figured you would lmao!
Deputy Danger is my buddy Chris who owns the junk yard, could almost be your twin.
He’s a f***ing lunatic, both on the track and running the Pioneer. A true hold my beer so I can kill this type Redneck. Gave me the truck and donated everything. He’d give anything he could to someone in need. Good damn guy!

If he is deputy danger, you should be ranger roll over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!