Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That was freakin awesome! :D It’ll make my boy’s day too. ;) You come up with the coolest dirt bike videos. :)
I love watching the dogs grin and ears flop! Watch more bike vids then sxs. It’s still in the blood even though I don’t ride much anymore, bikes just mean complete freedom and ability that’s unmatched. I miss it a lot at times guess that’s why still watch vids:(
Did get a few good climbs in last weekend on my buddy’s Crf. Love them bikes!
62E75D85 98E0 4E68 9FD9 2BBE2A306F93

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Crazy week! Ok, you Dodge boys don’t get your panties in a wad when I say this, I owned one your brand new from 13’ (Wrangler Sahara) and the service from the 3 dealers I used blowed and the drivetrain still blows! Lol had to get that off my chest. In 70k miles, no lift or really no mods, the rear axel was replaced at 45k casting split (manufacture defect they say) the power door brackets blew apart at 25k causing major damage to the outer doors (had to fight Chrysler under warranty to re skin the doors!) yes it was that bad. Touch screen went out twice and countless other quarks and seals that I’ve seen from when I was a mechanic when we had them in our fleet. When my wife wanted this thing cuz of the employee discount our friend gave us, I made her buy the max care unlimited mile full warranty for that reason, There’s no wonder they stoped offering it 2 years ago! Probably bankrupting them! Furthermore service just wants to manipulate the repairs and do a half ass job fixing it and u keep going back. So this last week the f***ers had it for three days and never really looked at it for the vibration that was worn out tie rods I verified the very loose and wobbly play when I did the brakes 2 weeks ago (pretty bad In 70k paved roads) The tech and the service manager backed him up saying the play was normal!ill tell u A poo poo’s Tie rod was tighter! They just wanted to charge me 90$ for an alignment and send us on our way lmfao. So I went and picked it up. Asked the ole Lady if she was done? She said yup, “I want a Ford back” I won’t Say her other words lol. So we pulled out the parking lot and cursed next door, found what she wanted, gave them our Ford discount we get and Moma is happy! Sayonara Chrysler that’s the last time I will ever buy your product! Welcome the 2.7 V6 eco boost 19’ Lincoln Nautilus...what an awesome fast car! Back to the top notch service she use to get. Then yesterday my 70 yr old dad fell and broke his leg just below his hip joint. Had surgery last night. Doing good right now long recovery ahead tho.
EFC7F321 2348 4127 94A2 EB078FED8293

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Crazy week! Ok, you Dodge boys don’t get your panties in a wad when I say this, I owned one your brand new from 13’ (Wrangler Sahara) and the service from the 3 dealers I used blowed and the drivetrain still blows! Lol had to get that off my chest. In 70k miles, no lift or really no mods, the rear axel was replaced at 45k casting split (manufacture defect they say) the power door brackets blew apart at 25k causing major damage to the outer doors (had to fight Chrysler under warranty to re skin the doors!) yes it was that bad. Touch screen went out twice and countless other quarks and seals that I’ve seen from when I was a mechanic when we had them in our fleet. When my wife wanted this thing cuz of the employee discount our friend gave us, I made her buy the max care unlimited mile full warranty for that reason, There’s no wonder they stoped offering it 2 years ago! Probably bankrupting them! Furthermore service just wants to manipulate the repairs and do a half ass job fixing it and u keep going back. So this last week the f***ers had it for three days and never really looked at it for the vibration that was worn out tie rods I verified the very loose and wobbly play when I did the brakes 2 weeks ago (pretty bad In 70k paved roads) The tech and the service manager backed him up saying the play was normal!ill tell u A poo poo’s Tie rod was tighter! They just wanted to charge me 90$ for an alignment and send us on our way lmfao. So I went and picked it up. Asked the ole Lady if she was done? She said yup, “I want a Ford back” I won’t Say her other words lol. So we pulled out the parking lot and cursed next door, found what she wanted, gave them our Ford discount we get and Moma is happy! Sayonara Chrysler that’s the last time I will ever buy your product! Welcome the 2.7 V6 eco boost 19’ Lincoln Nautilus...what an awesome fast car! Back to the top notch service she use to get. Then yesterday my 70 yr old dad fell and broke his leg just below his hip joint. Had surgery last night. Doing good right now long recovery ahead tho.
View attachment 149780
Congratulations That’s a beautiful rig Remmy! Sorry to hear about your Pops I wish him a good recovery

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
View attachment 149780

Sweet ride for Mrs Remington for sure. Tell pops to get better and keep it stiff

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
E3E50546 CBCA 4DD3 80C5 413B6052FB7F
I love watching the dogs grin and ears flop! Watch more bike vids then sxs. It’s still in the blood even though I don’t ride much anymore, bikes just mean complete freedom and ability that’s unmatched. I miss it a lot at times guess that’s why still watch vids:(
Did get a few good climbs in last weekend on my buddy’s Crf. Love them bikes!
View attachment 149779
I love watching my #1 son on his 150R. Oh to be 16 again. ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 149782
I love watching my #1 son on his 150R. Oh to be 16 again. ;)
Yep that became my problem too. Still a firm believer that kids should start out on a bike, teaches them confidence and respect. The 150r is an awesome bike, they are fun! Was able to borrow one once. I’ll be honest, really should’ve bought my daughter one of those instead of her current bike. But she still gets out a little and is growing into it

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 149780
Nice! Keep us updated on pops recovery. Prayers!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!