Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks fellas for the kind thoughts. Going up to the hospital tonight.

Thanks for taking my rant well. I mean well ,but they really pissed me off lately and I had enough . I’m sure most have had good luck just not me.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Thanks for taking my rant well. I mean well ,but they really pissed me off lately and I had enough . I’m sure most have had good luck just not me.
Well I rant so much who am I to call you on yours. When you’re pissed you’re pissed and you have reason to be. Anyways I definitely don’t look at Jeep as Dodge.

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
IMG 1141

[HASHTAG]#HAILSTATE[/HASHTAG]!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thing I hate more then anything is wiring harnesses. Had to replace near complete harnesses for a stupid bad plug. European cars are the worst. 10 pounds of s*** in 5 pound bag. I’ll loose patience quickly.
View attachment 149688
View attachment 149690

Not that I can’t work on newer stuff but I sure like the old crap I drive!
Old crap doesn't stink if it is out in the open! HA!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2

Prayers for your dad.

I've never been big on the JK/JL. Honestly...think I'd just as soon have an old TJ. How strange it feels to say "old TJ"...

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Crazy week! Ok, you Dodge boys don’t get your panties in a wad when I say this, I owned one your brand new from 13’ (Wrangler Sahara) and the service from the 3 dealers I used blowed and the drivetrain still blows! Lol had to get that off my chest. In 70k miles, no lift or really no mods, the rear axel was replaced at 45k casting split (manufacture defect they say) the power door brackets blew apart at 25k causing major damage to the outer doors (had to fight Chrysler under warranty to re skin the doors!) yes it was that bad. Touch screen went out twice and countless other quarks and seals that I’ve seen from when I was a mechanic when we had them in our fleet. When my wife wanted this thing cuz of the employee discount our friend gave us, I made her buy the max care unlimited mile full warranty for that reason, There’s no wonder they stoped offering it 2 years ago! Probably bankrupting them! Furthermore service just wants to manipulate the repairs and do a half ass job fixing it and u keep going back. So this last week the f***ers had it for three days and never really looked at it for the vibration that was worn out tie rods I verified the very loose and wobbly play when I did the brakes 2 weeks ago (pretty bad In 70k paved roads) The tech and the service manager backed him up saying the play was normal!ill tell u A poo poo’s Tie rod was tighter! They just wanted to charge me 90$ for an alignment and send us on our way lmfao. So I went and picked it up. Asked the ole Lady if she was done? She said yup, “I want a Ford back” I won’t Say her other words lol. So we pulled out the parking lot and cursed next door, found what she wanted, gave them our Ford discount we get and Moma is happy! Sayonara Chrysler that’s the last time I will ever buy your product! Welcome the 2.7 V6 eco boost 19’ Lincoln Nautilus...what an awesome fast car! Back to the top notch service she use to get. Then yesterday my 70 yr old dad fell and broke his leg just below his hip joint. Had surgery last night. Doing good right now long recovery ahead tho.
View attachment 149780
NICE!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Crazy week! Ok, you Dodge boys don’t get your panties in a wad when I say this, I owned one your brand new from 13’ (Wrangler Sahara) and the service from the 3 dealers I used blowed and the drivetrain still blows! Lol had to get that off my chest. In 70k miles, no lift or really no mods, the rear axel was replaced at 45k casting split (manufacture defect they say) the power door brackets blew apart at 25k causing major damage to the outer doors (had to fight Chrysler under warranty to re skin the doors!) yes it was that bad. Touch screen went out twice and countless other quarks and seals that I’ve seen from when I was a mechanic when we had them in our fleet. When my wife wanted this thing cuz of the employee discount our friend gave us, I made her buy the max care unlimited mile full warranty for that reason, There’s no wonder they stoped offering it 2 years ago! Probably bankrupting them! Furthermore service just wants to manipulate the repairs and do a half ass job fixing it and u keep going back. So this last week the f***ers had it for three days and never really looked at it for the vibration that was worn out tie rods I verified the very loose and wobbly play when I did the brakes 2 weeks ago (pretty bad In 70k paved roads) The tech and the service manager backed him up saying the play was normal!ill tell u A poo poo’s Tie rod was tighter! They just wanted to charge me 90$ for an alignment and send us on our way lmfao. So I went and picked it up. Asked the ole Lady if she was done? She said yup, “I want a Ford back” I won’t Say her other words lol. So we pulled out the parking lot and cursed next door, found what she wanted, gave them our Ford discount we get and Moma is happy! Sayonara Chrysler that’s the last time I will ever buy your product! Welcome the 2.7 V6 eco boost 19’ Lincoln Nautilus...what an awesome fast car! Back to the top notch service she use to get. Then yesterday my 70 yr old dad fell and broke his leg just below his hip joint. Had surgery last night. Doing good right now long recovery ahead tho.
View attachment 149780
It's amazing what Doctors can do now, best wishes to you and your Father!

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 149780
Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he recovers quickly. An ex of mine had a wrangler with a soft Top and a 4.0 six I think it was back in the 90's. It was pretty good off-road but loud as heck at 70 on the highway.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers buddy.
That’s the best hand pic I’ve seen in awhile. How’s it doing?
Getting better but doctors office I'm going to is f ing retarded they set me up for an appointment for 6weeks from now to see the doctor I have never seen, just nurse practitioners up tell now left me on 5lbs weight restriction but if therapy is help I can call and they will up it 5 more lbs latest exray they say it's healed ! 4dd0ee27f9232b8dba8362f3087fff78

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well my wife was doing some plant work at her nursery this afternoon, she dug into some worms, left work came home and caught 4 catfish/ about 5 lbs each, and a bunch of bream. She cleaned them and everything. She was a good catch for me!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!