HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Went to take my kid out in the pedal boat yesterday and found this stanky bastard in there. Don't know if he jumped in there when the water was high or if a predator left it. Figured a coon or a predator of some sort would have eaten more of it?

T8Vvyh2t0NZLv8LBDRF apDF MjgaIdlr X72h48eG760T1 U8HOw Mph8wkmlP9i4RqmeQEoXaTdo wKAow703 h937 no

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Feel like turds. It all started last night at dinner when I immediately lost my appetite and felt nauseous. This morning I thought I was going to go ahead and go to Rocky Mountain national Park to listen to the elk rut and bugle, but, like the idiot I am I decided to go ahead and try to make it east word. I got as far as Wakeeney Kansas about nine hours from our campsite this morning. I’ve only been able to eat a snickers bar and a banana and had some stuff to drink. I’m currently in a hotel. Going to try and make it down towards Fayetteville Arkansas tomorrow. I have a good friend there who’s going to help me drive back home and then I’m going to fly him home if I still feel like turds. I should’ve gone to Rocky Mountain and just rest it for a few days but I really just wanted to get this drive across America over with.

Last edited:
advertisement
Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Feel like turds. It all started last night at dinner when I immediately lost my appetite and felt nauseous. This morning I thought I was going to go ahead and go to Rocky Mountain national Park to listen to the elk rut and bugle, but, like the idiot I am I decided to go ahead and try to make it east word. I got as far as Wakeeney Kansas about nine hours from our campsite this morning. I’ve only been able to eat a snickers bar and a banana and had some stuff to drink. I’m currently in a hotel. Going to try and make it down towards Fayetteville Arkansas tomorrow. I have a good friend there who’s going to help me drive back home and then I’m going to fly him home if I still feel like turds. You should’ve gone to Rocky Mountain and just rest it for a few days but I really just wanted to get this drive across America over with.

Hope you get to feeling better. We just got to Granby Co. and got a motel. Going into Rocky Mt. nat. Park tomorrow for a couple days. Wish you could have made it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hope you get to feeling better. We just got to Granby Co. and got a motel. Going into Rocky Mt. nat. Park tomorrow for a couple days. Wish you could have made it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too. But mr dumbass impatient me had to try and push on through...I look forward to seeing y’all soon though! We are nearly neighbors after all...

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Feel like turds. It all started last night at dinner when I immediately lost my appetite and felt nauseous. This morning I thought I was going to go ahead and go to Rocky Mountain national Park to listen to the elk rut and bugle, but, like the idiot I am I decided to go ahead and try to make it east word. I got as far as Wakeeney Kansas about nine hours from our campsite this morning. I’ve only been able to eat a snickers bar and a banana and had some stuff to drink. I’m currently in a hotel. Going to try and make it down towards Fayetteville Arkansas tomorrow. I have a good friend there who’s going to help me drive back home and then I’m going to fly him home if I still feel like turds. I should’ve gone to Rocky Mountain and just rest it for a few days but I really just wanted to get this drive across America over with.
Me too. But mr dumbass impatient me had to try and push on through...I look forward to seeing y’all soon though! We are nearly neighbors after all...

You are impatient! Lol your fine, that’s what makes us different and get along so well. Rhonda was worried about u last night at dinner u didn’t look too well. Hope u get better soon. Try some of that burger and rice might help;) take it easy my friend and get well soon

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just so you guys know, if you need a hotel room and have a dog with you, but they no longer have a dog room available, tell them it’s a service animal and they don’t even charge you apparently. Nor, do you even need to show proof of the dogs service. I know it’s dishonest but I felt like s*** and needed room at a hotel that I like. Staying at the BW

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just so you guys know, if you need a hotel room and have a dog with you, but they no longer have a dog room available, tell them it’s a service animal and they don’t even charge you apparently. Nor, do you even need to show proof of the dogs service. I know it’s dishonest but I felt like s*** and needed room at a hotel that I like. Staying at the BW
Do what you gotta do

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

advertisement