Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Should run a bit better now.....
20190909 185606 20190909 185600
And in current fashion at 830 last nite...the wires broke off the fuel/water seperator sensor. Luckily my buddy at oreillys was able to get me a new one.
20190909 202839

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This morning I left my hotel room and was attempting to drive to Fayetteville Arkansas to go visit a friend and stay with him for a day or two. I got about a half hour down the road and passed out at the wheel. I woke up to traffic going around me as I was parked in the middle of the interstate. I went to the hospital afterwards and got some IV and they ran some test. So I’m currently in Russell Kansas and I am flying a friend out in the morning who is going to help me drive the rest of the way home. I am so absolutely fatigued and exhausted. Are any of you guys to pray please keep me in your thoughts as I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
This morning I left my hotel room and was attempting to drive to Fayetteville Arkansas to go visit a friend and stay with him for a day or two. I got about a half hour down the road and passed out at the wheel. I woke up to traffic going around me as I was parked in the middle of the interstate. I went to the hospital afterwards and got some IV and they ran some test. So I’m currently in Russell Kansas and I am flying a friend out in the morning who is going to help me drive the rest of the way home. I am so absolutely fatigued and exhausted. Are any of you guys to pray please keep me in your thoughts as I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Holy crap pal ! Get some rest and keep those IV's flowing ! Eat, sleep rest, take it easy @100Acre get well soon

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dam hope you get to doing better .And I will pass along some prayers:)

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You need to teach Bayleaf to drive. Hope you get well soon.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Get rested, man. Prayers sent. :)

advertisement