NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This morning I left my hotel room and was attempting to drive to Fayetteville Arkansas to go visit a friend and stay with him for a day or two. I got about a half hour down the road and passed out at the wheel. I woke up to traffic going around me as I was parked in the middle of the interstate. I went to the hospital afterwards and got some IV and they ran some test. So I’m currently in Russell Kansas and I am flying a friend out in the morning who is going to help me drive the rest of the way home. I am so absolutely fatigued and exhausted. Are any of you guys to pray please keep me in your thoughts as I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Wow! That is scary stuff. Hopefully they get you feeling better quickly. Prayers for you and Bayleaf.

...And as a bit of humor I hope Le Bucket made it through unscathed as well.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This morning I left my hotel room and was attempting to drive to Fayetteville Arkansas to go visit a friend and stay with him for a day or two. I got about a half hour down the road and passed out at the wheel. I woke up to traffic going around me as I was parked in the middle of the interstate. I went to the hospital afterwards and got some IV and they ran some test. So I’m currently in Russell Kansas and I am flying a friend out in the morning who is going to help me drive the rest of the way home. I am so absolutely fatigued and exhausted. Are any of you guys to pray please keep me in your thoughts as I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
You are definitely in our prayers. Take care of yourself, getting older is not as fun as it looks like!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That’s no good, get better and take care of yourself buddy.

D

Deleted member 3748

You must listen to me!!!
You must listen to me!!
You must listen to me!

Giphy1

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Wow! Glad you survived unscathed.

J

JTW

What the f*** have you been taking??

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@100Acre ... how are you doing this morning sir? The IV's and such helping get you back to normal?
Still weak. Got 10-12 hours of sleep where I kept dreaming of riding rough ground in my Pioneer. Managed to eat some jello, a banana and a few bites of a sandwich. Waiting for friend to fly in and help me drive home. Thank you for asking.

advertisement