H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
This morning I left my hotel room and was attempting to drive to Fayetteville Arkansas to go visit a friend and stay with him for a day or two. I got about a half hour down the road and passed out at the wheel. I woke up to traffic going around me as I was parked in the middle of the interstate. I went to the hospital afterwards and got some IV and they ran some test. So I’m currently in Russell Kansas and I am flying a friend out in the morning who is going to help me drive the rest of the way home. I am so absolutely fatigued and exhausted. Are any of you guys to pray please keep me in your thoughts as I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Get some rest @100Acre. You will be in our thoughts and prayers friend.

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This morning I left my hotel room and was attempting to drive to Fayetteville Arkansas to go visit a friend and stay with him for a day or two. I got about a half hour down the road and passed out at the wheel. I woke up to traffic going around me as I was parked in the middle of the interstate. I went to the hospital afterwards and got some IV and they ran some test. So I’m currently in Russell Kansas and I am flying a friend out in the morning who is going to help me drive the rest of the way home. I am so absolutely fatigued and exhausted. Are any of you guys to pray please keep me in your thoughts as I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Hope you get back to normal soon sir. Take care of yourself.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers brethren!
89591F00 6C4E 4CEB A551 90726DE42F02

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

It was the last hit of that west coast bud...need you a Tesla. :D
Hope you're feeling better buddy.

advertisement
advertisement