Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Didn't take long for the internet to get ahold of that 1!
FB IMG 1570990450924

Reactions: Todd627 and Mudwing
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
New Kawasaki comes standard with 32s. More ground clearance for the snow;)
Oh I know absolutely everything it comes with, I like it a lot even though it’s unpopular to say. However I can’t afford to look at one and already have a couple machine payments, but you could sure use one o_O

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
And 1896.3 pounds....she’s fat!
It’s funny. Build a light duty machine that you got to buy all the extras to ride and everyone complains, build a though machine with steel skid plate, massive arched a-arms, bead locks and the first set of ready to go tires and people complain...
Just saying there’s a reason she’s fat, you purchase the weight up front and not separately down the road.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s funny. Build a light duty machine that you got to buy all the extras to ride and everyone complains, build a though machine with steel skid plate, massive arched a-arms, bead locks and the first set of bad ass tough tires and people complain...
I’m not complaining CP I just didn’t realize how heavy it was until I was going through the specs. If I were in the market for a sport SXS, I’d buy the Kawasaki over the talon and the yxz. I like the fact that it’s beefed up out of the gate, Kawasaki did a great job on this one!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s funny. Build a light duty machine that you got to buy all the extras to ride and everyone complains, build a though machine with steel skid plate, massive arched a-arms, bead locks and the first set of ready to go tires and people complain...
Just saying there’s a reason she’s fat, you purchase the weight up front and not separately down the road.

aluminum skid plate....

Y’all need to read the specs.

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oh I know absolutely everything it comes with, I like it a lot even though it’s unpopular to say. However I can’t afford to look at one and already have a couple machine payments, but you could sure use one o_O
You being pissy?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m not complaining CP I just didn’t realize how heavy it was until I was going through the specs. If I were in the market for a sport SXS, I’d buy the Kawasaki over the talon and the yxz. I like the fact that it’s beefed up out of the gate, Kawasaki did a great job on this one!
I didn’t mean it exactly like that came out. But many of the things we go out and have to buy are heavy. Most companies give a bare bones rig (mainly for price point which I understand) but it’s nice someone looked at it like people may actually use it off road.
Love the Pioneer but always hated how much you need to do to it, same with a lot of machines. The Wolverine is so much more ready for action, I added a windshield and sound bar, nothing else. It’s been solid. my personal only complaint about the Kawasaki is it’s just too big for our trails so I can’t have one lol, but so far it looks solid and ready to go for the masses. I’ve been impressed so far.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You being pissy?
No. But you keep telling me all the machines I need to buy. I know you’re joking but like anyone ya I’d love to have one of each, however we need to figure out the lottery thing so we can all have everything. It would be damn cool to call you up and say “hey where we riding today, I’m trying to figure out which machine would be better”

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn’t mean it exactly like that came out. But many of the things we go out and have to buy are heavy. Most companies give a bare bones rig (mainly for price point which I understand) but it’s nice someone looked at it like people may actually use it off road.
Love the Pioneer but always hated how much you need to do to it, same with a lot of machines. The Wolverine is so much more ready for action, I added a windshield and sound bar, nothing else. It’s been solid. my personal only complaint about the Kawasaki is it’s just too big for our trails so I can’t have one lol, but so far it looks solid and ready to go for the masses. I’ve been impressed so far.
Case in point: I bet between the wheels, tires, skid, a-arm guards and brush guard I’ve added at least 160lbs to my 700-4.

Reactions: Todd627 and Mudwing
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is there a perfect skid plate material? I tore up a piece of trail armor at Windrock last week.

@CumminsPusher is proof anything can be torn up with enough determination.

I read a release from Kawasaki stating “aluminum composite”, but reading the Kawasaki it says “steel and composite”.

I Guess someone’s gonna have hike her skirt up and look.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher is proof anything can be torn up with enough determination.

I read a release from Kawasaki stating “aluminum composite”, but reading the Kawasaki it says “steel and composite”.

I Guess someone’s gonna have hike her skirt up and look.
Lol, I don’t ride as hard as CP but I guess I’m honored to be in the same category for breaking something.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!