Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
He’s always pissy, this time of year or anytime snow falls from the sky
Been trying not to be. Thanksgiving-New Years I tell ya, anything else sucks. Gunna be a bad one this year, probably for you guys too.
This year was a great run but it’s almost over I fear. This weekend was unbelievably colder then normal up there and it’s been for awhile. f***ing global warming!

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Joey and I have been putting ours on a diet lately.
Fully loaded with cab on mine is between 1975-2000 according to a certified scale(25lb increments, and it goes back and forth 1975-2000)..even with two winches, heavy rear bumper, actual aluminum/UHMW skid, tools, spare parts, recover gear, and extra battery, full tank.
I’ll bet @joeymt33 and @Ragnar406 are really close to me, but I bet @Kilo427 is at least 200-250lbs heavier with the cage and bumper he has.
The new Kawasaki 1896lbs as it sits you’ll be closer to 2500 by the time you add all the stuff you want/need on it @Kilo427 will be close to 3000lbs :D

just doing math not complaining or arguing one way or another. I have REALLY been looking at it as a possible sport machine for me.

Ummmmm excuse me are you calling me fat!?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Was giving my friend crap awhile back for taking off the rear door step plastic and cutting the side bar. Well he gave me s*** this weekend saying nature agreed with him and ripped off mine. Might just leave that stuff off this time:rolleyes:
CFB40662 E357 4650 A21E 183D1E8B6C27

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Finally perhaps we have an answer to the most asked question.
Ok...I think some of his tests are legit info, and I think he has good intentions, but like the RAT540 "test" that made the rounds that had all the Rotella haters crowing loudly, you should know that according to various "oil experts" (that are far smarter than me on the subject), some of his testing is junk science.

The wear "test" he performs has no bearing (no pun intended) on actual operating conditions inside an engine. That specific test is done for gear lubes and greases, I believe, which have far different demands. Maybe @KYhillbilly can shed some light?

I'm not debating his results because I agree or disagree with them so much as the fact that companies spend lots of time and money testing oils, so when someone determines "the best" in their garage for realitively little money and resources, it always raises the old BS flag. Don't trust everything (or anything for that matter) you see on YouTube.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!