ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Done!! I’ve always said if I ever won a big lottery there’d be a lot of people that benefit huge. Well that’s true because what good is having enough money to do things you want without having your friends and family along for the ride?

when it was over a billion I had made a list of people in my mind of who was going to share in the win that way the gov didn’t get taxes twice...

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guess that why I'm not rich...just not greedy enough. If I won 30 million, 29 million would end up with family and friends.

I’m greedy if I won 500, 40million would go to 4000acres of prime old growth hardwoods, natural ponds, 7 “usgs named mountains”(were in the worn down Appalachian foothills, but they are the highest points in a 100 mile radius) and a good bit more would go to prepping it for fun and for friends to come stay and ride the best trails I could have built.

Then investments and the friends/family split.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Cheers boys, enjoying some beautiful weather with the kiddo this afternoon

00100dPORTRAIT 00100 BURST20191013161839036 COVER

00100dPORTRAIT 00100 BURST20191013162338253 COVER

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Guess thats why I'm not rich...just not greedy enough. If I won 30 million, 29 million would end up with family and friends.
There’s a place in Idaho I’d want to buy. It’s got a hotel, restaurant/bar, Rv spots and repair facility on a huge area to ride. Some from the forum have been there. I’d buy that for a place to live and buy up a ton of land around specifically for us all to ride on. I suppose it’s a little like RRB in Tennessee. Once I was set there I’d want to help anyone that wanted the lifestyle to come join in to make a better life and an awesome experience for everyone.
While most would wind up blowing their money on expensive cars houses planes vacations abroad and s*** I’d be out riding with my friends and family every day! Sure we’d have a helicopter but that’s be just for scouting new trails and emergencies like being out of beer!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
But we are not sport machines .. Have to really compare in same similar class ... everything is a comprise
I know . I was just using the pioneer to make the point that a modified machine weighs a lot more than a stock machine. And that the weight number alone is not necessarily a bad thing if that weight is overbuilt strong components. So if you modified a stock Talon to have similar features as the Kawasaki ( arched Aarms, same size tires with bead lock rims, full skid plates, beefy suspension components,snorkel system etc) the 2 sport machines will be very similar in weight.

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
There’s a place in Idaho I’d want to buy. It’s got a hotel, restaurant/bar, Rv spots and repair facility on a huge area to ride. Some from the forum have been there. I’d buy that for a place to live and buy up a ton of land around specifically for us all to ride on. I suppose it’s a little like RRB in Tennessee. Once I was set there I’d want to help anyone that wanted the lifestyle to come join in to make a better life and an awesome experience for everyone.
While most would wind up blowing their money on expensive cars houses planes vacations abroad and s*** I’d be out riding with my friends and family every day! Sure we’d have a helicopter but that’s be just for scouting new trails and emergencies like being out of beer!
f*** yeah! Gotta have a helicopter!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I say....you guys are pretty good.
I can’t stand the team that there Mascot wares a skirt! (MSU) but respect them. That said ....they suck monkey balls this year! So, glad you rubbed there face n Badger piss.:D
Central really hasn’t ever been worth a chit with Big 10 That much so ehh...on that win! Hell MSU could beat them! Maybe? Well they should!
Now my Beloved Wolverines, I grew up 2 blocks from the big house you know lol. You most defiantly cought us on a bad week. Although I don’t think we could have beat you but it should have been a lot closer. We chit the bed that week. But I’ll give credit where credit is due..your good! One good thing to note: At least your not an arrogant pompous ass like a majority of Buckeye fans are! Even though your state usually side with those from Reo Lynda In electionso_O lol
now, go out and beat OSU! I’m pulling for you!

Oh....
Go Lions! :eek::p
Hey, Saints won! Just fyi

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I’m greedy if I won 500, 40million would go to 4000acres of prime old growth hardwoods, natural ponds, 7 “usgs named mountains”(were in the worn down Appalachian foothills, but they are the highest points in a 100 mile radius) and a good bit more would go to prepping it for fun and for friends to come stay and ride the best trails I could have built.

Then investments and the friends/family split.
I'd buy the double wide on the lot next to you.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!