Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
1c7ae5de0c180da33aa98064c733fc51.jpg

cheers
Pale Ale isn’t far from IPA. Just (S.H.I.T) So Happy It’s Thursday!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How goes your quest to quit CP?
I assume you’re not talking beer. Well honestly not the best. Been able to cut way back which is good. Really been fighting this one and it’s killing me because of it, it’s an embarrassment. I promised myself I will be totally clear this year and that’s what I am going to do.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I assume you’re not talking beer. Well honestly not the best. Been able to cut way back which is good. Really been fighting this one and it’s killing me because of it, it’s an embarrassment. I promised myself I will be totally clear this year and that’s what I am going to do.
Don’t give up the fight man. I’m still rooting for you sir. I’ve been holding back saying your official title as promised in support.

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Praying for y’all

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you buddy
Gonna get my life group/ bible study group to do so as well. Was there this evening. Good folks. You’re loved! But not like a faggot ( bundle of sticks ) ( not homophonic like ) ( why would anyone love some lifeless inanimate bundle of sticks for anyway.......)o_O after all they’re incapable of any emotions and all they do is slowly rot away. Unless of course, you throw them on the Tire Fire of life. Rise above like the Phoenix rising from the ashes!
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS BUCKET OF LIFE, TRANQUILITY AND MESMERIZINGLY LARGE AMOUNTS OF POTTED MEAT FOOD PRODUCT......!

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you saying faggots are like a bundle of sticks that aren't gay?
They’re incapable of sexual feelings, wants or desires, but let’s assume they can be used in a purely homoerotic function.
So I decided to look up the history of the dildo....
This is what I came (pun intended) up with
Dildo, Newfoundland and Labrador
Dildo is a community on the island of Newfoundland, in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. It is located on the southeastern Dildo Arm of Trinity Bay about 60 km west of St. John's. South Dildo is a neighbouring community of 250 residents. The town's unusual name has brought it a certain amount of notoriety.Wikipedia

dildo | Ancient Origins

What Sex Toys Looked Like Throughout History - Sex Toys Through History

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!