Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Gonna get my life group/ bible study group to do so as well. Was there this evening. Good folks. You’re loved! But not like a faggot ( bundle of sticks ) ( not homophonic like ) ( why would anyone love some lifeless inanimate bundle of sticks for anyway.......)o_O after all they’re incapable of any emotions and all they do is slowly rot away. Unless of course, you throw them on the Tire Fire of life. Rise above like the Phoenix rising from the ashes!
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS BUCKET OF LIFE, TRANQUILITY AND MESMERIZINGLY LARGE AMOUNTS OF POTTED MEAT FOOD PRODUCT......!

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Think my dishwasher just bought the farm... Uugghh. Wife said it didn't drain this afternoon and when I checked it, it's just flashing and doesn't respond to any input. Got it to drain by flipping the breaker and doing some sorcery with the buttons after watching a YouTube video. Thought it might be good to go but it's DOA again and just flashing. It's about 9 years old and a cheaper Whirlpool unit so it doesn't really surprise me. Anybody replace one recently and have any recommendations or models to stay away from?

I can relate man..... Weds nite, our stove bit the big one. We've had it almost 20 years, so I guess I can't complain. Just wasn't planning on the additional investment this month..

As far as dishwashers go, I know I'm too late to the party, but Bosch ROCKS. We put in a Bosch dishwasher 4-5 years ago, and I'm just pissed I didn't go with the brand earlier.

The only way I can tell it's running is the red light shining on the floor. Plus, it works amazingly well.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!