HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Not sure if it's like this everywhere, but the Walmart here by work has the Lifetime 26qt coolers on clearance for $48. I picked one up

IMG 20191115 135546

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can relate man..... Weds nite, our stove bit the big one. We've had it almost 20 years, so I guess I can't complain. Just wasn't planning on the additional investment this month..

As far as dishwashers go, I know I'm too late to the party, but Bosch ROCKS. We put in a Bosch dishwasher 4-5 years ago, and I'm just pissed I didn't go with the brand earlier.

The only way I can tell it's running is the red light shining on the floor. Plus, it works amazingly well.
Which model? Mine in on the Fritz too...

Reactions: Mudwing
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure if it's like this everywhere, but the Walmart here by work has the Lifetime 26qt coolers on clearance for $48. I picked one up

View attachment 165981
I bet @CumminsPusher could break it...Flippity doo dah, Flippity yeah....my oh my what a wonderful day. Plenty of sunshine headed my way. Flippity doo dah, Flippity yeah. Mr Bluebird’s on my shoulder. It’s a fact, it’s actual, everything is satisfactual. Flippity doo dah, Flippity yeah....
De ye all know that the movie Song of the South is now banned? It’s considered racist now by all the gingerbread cookie rainbow people...

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Look it up on amazon. It says currently unavailable....all the time.
On the other hand you can buy
90AA45DA F9A5 44E6 A5E7 F5E97D9EFF30

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I bet @CumminsPusher could break it...Flippity doo dah, Flippity yeah....my oh my what a wonderful day. Plenty of sunshine headed my way. Flippity doo dah, Flippity yeah. Mr Bluebird’s on my shoulder. It’s a fact, it’s actual, everything is satisfactual. Flippity doo dah, Flippity yeah....
De ye all know that the movie Song of the South is now banned? It’s considered racist now by all the gingerbread cookie rainbow people...

Lifetime warranty even on the best coolers doesn’t matter for us. Claims department didn’t find our last one funny, I even called and spoke with a supervisor. He basically said eat a dick.
FCC8C1E2 963A 4291 BAC9 BBFE94983192

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I can relate man..... Weds nite, our stove bit the big one. We've had it almost 20 years, so I guess I can't complain. Just wasn't planning on the additional investment this month..

As far as dishwashers go, I know I'm too late to the party, but Bosch ROCKS. We put in a Bosch dishwasher 4-5 years ago, and I'm just pissed I didn't go with the brand earlier.

The only way I can tell it's running is the red light shining on the floor. Plus, it works amazingly well.
What kind of stove? We had a GE Monogram dual fuel that a oven temp sensor went out on, tried to order one but GE had discontinued that exact model, I called customer relations and sure enough no parts available. This is a 48 inch stove 680 lbs, high dollar! GE helped us out sold us the up dated model for half price delivered, carried the old stove out delivered and set the new stove right in front of where it goes and hauled the old one off! Still expensive though $ 8,000.00

Reactions: Pilgrim and Mudwing
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!