Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
23 earthquakes under Mt Rainier in the past two weeks
Doesn’t sound like it’s considered a problem. Two of the three most dangerous volcanoes are in Washington state, there’s always some seismic activity. Some of those f***ers it doesn’t even matter, a few of us die quickly and the rest slower.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Screenshot 20191108 152013 Chrome

advertisement
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Crazy shi* happens.

My 30 year old daughter, 7 year old grand daughter and husband have a house in a rural area in Kyle, Texas, about 25 miles southwest of Austin. Last night about 10 PM, a knock on the door. My son-in-law (Ed) go’s to the door. A guy who looks to be in his early 20’s tells him he needs a tow for his car. Ed tells him that he doesn’t think either of their cars (they have a Nissan Altima and Nissan Versa) are suitable for towing. The guy pulls out a knife and stabs Ed in the chest. Ed is about 5’11’, and I would guess weighs close to 275 lbs. Fortunately the knife missed his heart and lungs by inches, and the guy quickly withdrew it. Ed grabbed his hand holding the knife with both hands, threw him down and bit his hand until he dropped the knife. Ed proceeded to beat the crap out of him, in spite of his wound. My daughter heard the commotion and called the sheriff. They were there in less than 10 minutes to arrest the guy.

It turns out the guy had just been released from a mental hospital and was not taking his meds. He did not even have a car and had just been out wandering around looking for trouble. I am sure this would be big news if the guy was just a regular criminal, and carrying a gun instead of a knife. When the hell are they going to start doing something about the mental health professionals who turn the violent and really dangerous ones loose instead of keeping them locked up, or reporting their behavior the authorities?

I’m just glad my daughter or grand daughter did not answer the door. Anyway Ed was released from the hospital today and is going to be ok.

Sorry about the off topic rant, but I figured you guys would go easy on me. In my defense, I am working on my 6th Bud Light Platinum right now.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Crazy shi* happens.

My 30 year old daughter, 7 year old grand daughter and husband have a house in a rural area in Kyle, Texas, about 25 miles southwest of Austin. Last night about 10 PM, a knock on the door. My son-in-law (Ed) go’s to the door. A guy who looks to be in his early 20’s tells him he needs a tow for his car. Ed tells him that he doesn’t think either of their cars (they have a Nissan Altima and Nissan Versa) are suitable for towing. The guy pulls out a knife and stabs Ed in the chest. Ed is about 5’11’, and I would guess weighs close to 275 lbs. Fortunately the knife missed his heart and lungs by inches, and the guy quickly withdrew it. Ed grabbed his hand holding the knife with both hands, threw him down and bit his hand until he dropped the knife. Ed proceeded to beat the crap out of him, in spite of his wound. My daughter heard the commotion and called the sheriff. They were there in less than 10 minutes to arrest the guy.

It turns out the guy had just been released from a mental hospital and was not taking his meds. He did not even have a car and had just been out wandering around looking for trouble. I am sure this would be big news if the guy was just a regular criminal, and carrying a gun instead of a knife. When the hell are they going to start doing something about the mental health professionals who turn the violent and really dangerous ones loose instead of keeping them locked up, or reporting their behavior the authorities?

I’m just glad my daughter or grand daughter did not answer the door. Anyway Ed was released from the hospital today and is going to be ok.

Sorry about the off topic rant, but I figured you guys would go easy on me. In my defense, I am working on my 6th Bud Light Platinum right now.

damn

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Crazy shi* happens.

That's f***ed up. Too bad the story didnt end with that nut In a body bag.

advertisement