Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey Smellers. Anyone still up?
Yes...LOL!

Saw a few interesting things yesterday out riding with Bill.
1) We were down by the Gila river taking a break (in the 500's, not a van). A guy with a newer Titan came over and ask us if we were camping or whatever. He then ask if he could setup camp over across the wash, and we're like yeah man, do whatever. Very odd for someone to have the courtesy to ask such a thing, so makes me feel sorry for what happened a bit later...

2) A bunch of popo's showed up later and proceeded to stop for a break. They had music going, and the general laughter and noise from such a group. What looked to be a crew ranger promptly drove into the river up to the bed and died or got the belt wet and had to be towed out by a general. Never heard the machine fire again. I've never actually seen someone sink a machine before in person, so that was new to me. By the time the crew was out, mr Titan had packed up and left. One of the popo's drove, literally, within feet of his truck at one point. Felt sorry for the guy. Some have no respect for others at all, and they seem to choose a certain brand of machine.

3) A rare Big Red sighting (MUV). Bill said he saw one the day before as well and it was probably the same guy, but those are rare as hens teeth around here.

advertisement
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Thats some good stuff! I splurge once in a great while and get a bottle...almost 80 bucks a bottle around here now.
That’s how much it costs here too 🤑. s*** I’m just now coming around. As you can tell from my post I was feelin right last night as I couldn’t even spell!! 🤣🤣 Now I need a beer for my headache.. 🍻😉

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We finished it last night. I’m starting to remember things I forgot I did.. 🤣🤣
Ya I tied one one pretty good myself last night. Stayed ok till we got a bonfire assembled...Going to stay clear for a bit to let the ABL level get back in balance.
Anyways cheers
2D8C13AF 603F 40FB B3E2 CB8A5DB2C3D7

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
He can wheel a machine just fine! Hope y’all had a great time
Last weekend I took him to an area he had ask about. It is a fairly bumpy trail...and I don't think it's something he'd want to do again. Yesterday was much more to his liking, I think. Either way, we had fun, so I'm sure we'll do it again next spring.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last weekend I took him to an area he had ask about. It is a fairly bumpy trail...and I don't think it's something he'd want to do again. Yesterday was much more to his liking, I think. Either way, we had fun, so I'm sure we'll do it again next spring.
What did you think of his widebody 500?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
What did you think of his widebody 500?
I dunno. I mean...it works, but he's to the point where he maybe needs slightly stiffer springs. He mentioned maybe some WE's at some point down the road. It's certainly way more stable than a stocker for sure.
As for myself...id probably just buy a bigger machine rather than all the offset, but I don't really need the small size down here.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!