Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FB IMG 1589695918662

J

JTW

Could use some prayers tonight for my dad... He went in Friday for a heart cath and they kept him. 90-100% blockages in all 4 arteries. They’re doing bypass surgery tomorrow morning. It really sucks... none of us can be there or visit or even come in the hospital. God willing all goes well, he’ll be there another week in recovery. I’ve tried to just stay busy and keep distracted but damn. Thinking of the possibility that this could be it.... I’m just sort of beside myself. He’s in good spirits and wouldn’t be doing it if there were any other choice. This is just a very humbling experience.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Could use some prayers tonight for my dad... He went in Friday for a heart cath and they kept him. 90-100% blockages in all 4 arteries. They’re doing bypass surgery tomorrow morning. It really sucks... none of us can be there or visit or even come in the hospital. God willing all goes well, he’ll be there another week in recovery. I’ve tried to just stay busy and keep distracted but damn. Thinking of the possibility that this could be it.... I’m just sort of beside myself. He’s in good spirits and wouldn’t be doing it if there were any other choice. This is just a very humbling experience.
Prayers for all of you. Keep us updated.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sorry to hear that my friend. That really sucks you can’t go inside in this situation. We’re thinking about you all

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Prayers and thoughts sent ,we will all be here for you .🙏

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thoughts and prayers for all of you. Keep us updated bud.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Sorry to hear that Josh. My dad is my best friend so I can't imagine not being able to be there during that. Prayers for you guys.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Your dad and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers Brother.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Prayers sent for your father.

advertisement
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I always thought I'm a tough mother f***er until my dad found out he had cancer 4 years ago. So yes its definitely a humbling experience. Best of luck to your dad and your family.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He should be fine and better off when he gets out. I know you want to be there but in reality you say good luck when they take them back, and then basically sit around for a day or 2. They bring them out of surgery full of tubes and monitors probably the scariest thing about it. He will probably be home thur or Friday if everything goes well. Good luck buddy.

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Prayers to all!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
When a loved ones life in the hands of others, it's very humbling, Prayers.

wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has he updated and I've missed it.

J

JTW

Has he updated and I've missed it.

The updates as I’ve received them from mom... you now know as much as i do.

The surgeon just called and they are sewing him up. he will be in open-heart ICU and they did a triple bypass with no surprises.

I called and they updated me that he is still sedated and on the ventilator. He is in the ICU portion they will try to wake him up later in the afternoon. They hope he will come off the vent today but sometimes it takes other people longer. He is not on heart medication Which she said sometimes they have to put people on that but he has not required it. I took that as a very good sign. Other than if he gets any complications with his lungs they don’t thank he will be on the ventilator long

I just got off the phone with the cardiac nurse and they are having to adjust medication because his heart is not beating as strong as they wanted to which she said is not uncommon after it has been touched by human hands. They won’t wake him up until they get his heart stronger and have the medication regulated. They hope for that later tonight but it may be that they will have to wait till tomorrow so that they can regulate the heart index she called it.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The updates as I’ve received them from mom... you now know as much as i do.

The surgeon just called and they are sewing him up. he will be in open-heart ICU and they did a triple bypass with no surprises.

I called and they updated me that he is still sedated and on the ventilator. He is in the ICU portion they will try to wake him up later in the afternoon. They hope he will come off the vent today but sometimes it takes other people longer. He is not on heart medication Which she said sometimes they have to put people on that but he has not required it. I took that as a very good sign. Other than if he gets any complications with his lungs they don’t thank he will be on the ventilator long

I just got off the phone with the cardiac nurse and they are having to adjust medication because his heart is not beating as strong as they wanted to which she said is not uncommon after it has been touched by human hands. They won’t wake him up until they get his heart stronger and have the medication regulated. They hope for that later tonight but it may be that they will have to wait till tomorrow so that they can regulate the heart index she called it.
Prayers for ya penis breath and the rest of the family. 😉

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!