Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heavenly father
We thank you for another day of blessings and life that you've bestowed upon us. Father, if it's your will, we ask that you touch this man's body and heal it for those here on earth he may leave behind, so that he may mentor and teach still more that is left to teach. We ask that you guide his family through these difficult times and to understand your plan is perfect, no matter what the outcome may be. We ask these things in your name
Amen
Amen!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got this...

This time the hospital called me. (I was going to give it another half hour before I called them.)We have to really be praying right now and I mean hard as we've ever prayed. They're taking him for a ct scan. He started shivering which they think Den's having seizures. It could be due to a stroke; hes still on the ventilator. They will call me back as soon as they have the results from the CT. They are also going to do an EEG tonight. She said this is worrisome but the CT may not show a stroke in the early stages but it will show a stroke that is a brain bleed. I'm worried 😢 😢😢🙏🙏🙏
🙏🏻 sent sir.

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Heavenly father
We thank you for another day of blessings and life that you've bestowed upon us. Father, if it's your will, we ask that you touch this man's body and heal it for those here on earth he may leave behind, so that he may mentor and teach still more that is left to teach. We ask that you guide his family through these difficult times and to understand your plan is perfect, no matter what the outcome may be. We ask these things in your name
Amen
Amen!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Just got this...

This time the hospital called me. (I was going to give it another half hour before I called them.)We have to really be praying right now and I mean hard as we've ever prayed. They're taking him for a ct scan. He started shivering which they think Den's having seizures. It could be due to a stroke; hes still on the ventilator. They will call me back as soon as they have the results from the CT. They are also going to do an EEG tonight. She said this is worrisome but the CT may not show a stroke in the early stages but it will show a stroke that is a brain bleed. I'm worried 😢 😢😢🙏🙏🙏
Keeping you all in out thoughts and prayers @JTW. Hang in there Brother.

Todd627

Todd627

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Heavenly father
Amen
Amen.

J

JTW

This is what I’ve heard today..

I called at 1:36 this morning and he was still having a really hard time. He's still on the ventilator. I called again just now at 5:23 our time. They've increased his medication to sedate him. neurology will come in and look at him today to see if he's had a stroke or not or if there's a reason for the seizures. He is on an EEG now which is not indicating that he's having any more of the seizure episodes. Once neurology looks at Dennis they will decide if they can start to get him off the ventilator and start to wake him up or what step they need to take next. I don't expect another update for probably three hours. Thank you for your continued prayers.

And just got this..

Dr from Jewish just called and his news sounded more promising. They are continuing to keep him on an EEG to make sure there's no seizure activity and how strong his heart is. The Nuro consult appeared to be normal. Dr. thought that sometimes people's medications cause seizures. I'm not sure he even use that word but I took it to mean the medication may have been the cause for the concern last night. They intend to get him off the vent today and said they will call and update me if there's any other change. I would think getting him off the vent will be a big milestone for today in accomplishments.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I called at 1:36 this morning and he was still having a really hard time. He's still on the ventilator. I called again just now at 5:23 our time. They've increased his medication to sedate him. neurology will come in and look at him today to see if he's had a stroke or not or if there's a reason for the seizures. He is on an EEG now which is not indicating that he's having any more of the seizure episodes. Once neurology looks at Dennis they will decide if they can start to get him off the ventilator and start to wake him up or what step they need to take next. I don't expect another update for probably three hours. Thank you for your continued prayers.

And just got this..

Dr from Jewish just called and his news sounded more promising. They are continuing to keep him on an EEG to make sure there's no seizure activity and how strong his heart is. The Nuro consult appeared to be normal. Dr. thought that sometimes people's medications cause seizures. I'm not sure he even use that word but I took it to mean the medication may have been the cause for the concern last night. They intend to get him off the vent today and said they will call and update me if there's any other change. I would think getting him off the vent will be a big milestone for today in accomplishments.
That latest sounds promising. Damn recovery road isn't always a perfect superhighway. Often there is a detour or two along the path.

Todd627

Todd627

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI

And just got this..

Good news for sure. 👍🏼

J

JTW

Mom just text..

Well the news just keeps getting better! Hopefully we are turning a corner! Within the last 30 minutes he's been taken off the vent. He is talking to them moving around a little bit I don't know if she meant out of the bed or not but he is waking up. They are regulating his blood pressure; it dropped low and it got higher now so they're trying to take it back down again with the medication. Hopefully later today he'll be able to take phone calls and feel like calling home so we can hear his voice again. What a journey the last 24 hours have been. So happy to report good news. 👍🙏👏👏👏

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mom just text..

Well the news just keeps getting better! Hopefully we are turning a corner! Within the last 30 minutes he's been taken off the vent. He is talking to them moving around a little bit I don't know if she meant out of the bed or not but he is waking up. They are regulating his blood pressure; it dropped low and it got higher now so they're trying to take it back down again with the medication. Hopefully later today he'll be able to take phone calls and feel like calling home so we can hear his voice again. What a journey the last 24 hours have been. So happy to report good news. 👍🙏👏👏👏
That's great to hear!!!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mom just text..

Glad to hear it sir.

Todd627

Todd627

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Mom just text..

Excellent news!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!