100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Could use some prayers tonight for my dad... He went in Friday for a heart cath and they kept him. 90-100% blockages in all 4 arteries. They’re doing bypass surgery tomorrow morning. It really sucks... none of us can be there or visit or even come in the hospital. God willing all goes well, he’ll be there another week in recovery. I’ve tried to just stay busy and keep distracted but damn. Thinking of the possibility that this could be it.... I’m just sort of beside myself. He’s in good spirits and wouldn’t be doing it if there were any other choice. This is just a very humbling experience.
IN MY PRAYERS BUDDY, FOR YOUR DAD AND YOUR FAMILY!

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Could use some prayers tonight for my dad... He went in Friday for a heart cath and they kept him. 90-100% blockages in all 4 arteries. They’re doing bypass surgery tomorrow morning. It really sucks... none of us can be there or visit or even come in the hospital. God willing all goes well, he’ll be there another week in recovery. I’ve tried to just stay busy and keep distracted but damn. Thinking of the possibility that this could be it.... I’m just sort of beside myself. He’s in good spirits and wouldn’t be doing it if there were any other choice. This is just a very humbling experience.
I'll definitely keep him in my prayers man..

On a positive note, my dad had the exact same situation 3 years ago. He says he feels like he's 30 years younger now.

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Okay.. I've gotten too many of these not to share.. Here's one;
IMG 1985

advertisement
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
The updates as I’ve received them from mom... you now know as much as i do.

The surgeon just called and they are sewing him up. he will be in open-heart ICU and they did a triple bypass with no surprises.

I called and they updated me that he is still sedated and on the ventilator. He is in the ICU portion they will try to wake him up later in the afternoon. They hope he will come off the vent today but sometimes it takes other people longer. He is not on heart medication Which she said sometimes they have to put people on that but he has not required it. I took that as a very good sign. Other than if he gets any complications with his lungs they don’t thank he will be on the ventilator long

I just got off the phone with the cardiac nurse and they are having to adjust medication because his heart is not beating as strong as they wanted to which she said is not uncommon after it has been touched by human hands. They won’t wake him up until they get his heart stronger and have the medication regulated. They hope for that later tonight but it may be that they will have to wait till tomorrow so that they can regulate the heart index she called it.
We will keep him and your family in our prayers Brother.

J

JTW

Just got this...

This time the hospital called me. (I was going to give it another half hour before I called them.)We have to really be praying right now and I mean hard as we've ever prayed. They're taking him for a ct scan. He started shivering which they think Den's having seizures. It could be due to a stroke; hes still on the ventilator. They will call me back as soon as they have the results from the CT. They are also going to do an EEG tonight. She said this is worrisome but the CT may not show a stroke in the early stages but it will show a stroke that is a brain bleed. I'm worried 😢 😢😢🙏🙏🙏

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just got this...

This time the hospital called me. (I was going to give it another half hour before I called them.)We have to really be praying right now and I mean hard as we've ever prayed. They're taking him for a ct scan. He started shivering which they think Den's having seizures. It could be due to a stroke; hes still on the ventilator. They will call me back as soon as they have the results from the CT. They are also going to do an EEG tonight. She said this is worrisome but the CT may not show a stroke in the early stages but it will show a stroke that is a brain bleed. I'm worried 😢 😢😢🙏🙏🙏
Rest assured your Honda family is praying!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got this...

@JTW, I’m sorry to hear this man, I’m praying for your family. Hang in there.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got this...

Just teared up going to stop drinking and go to praying 😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Heavenly father
We thank you for another day of blessings and life that you've bestowed upon us. Father, if it's your will, we ask that you touch this man's body and heal it for those here on earth he may leave behind, so that he may mentor and teach still more that is left to teach. We ask that you guide his family through these difficult times and to understand your plan is perfect, no matter what the outcome may be. We ask these things in your name
Amen

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!