Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My daughter is a racketeer. Oh well not having to wash 2 Sxs’s and 3 Dirtbikes that haven’t been washed in a year...priceless lol.

3AC178E9 4858 4F35 B76C 843DF872F3B2

Last edited:
wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll definitely keep him in my prayers man..

On a positive note, my dad had the exact same situation 3 years ago. He says he feels like he's 30 years younger now.
Mine had his done in the early 80s up in Birmingham, and he said the SAME thing. He had a new life as well as a new wife.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Look at that sexy b****! My daughter knows what she was doing on the wash job. She apologized for not getting the others washed, tomorrow. Said we need to wash more often, Bhahahaha.
EC78824A BDB4 4749 83D7 6687177708AE

J

JTW

Talked to Dad tonight.... he’s doing well considering. I know he’s in a whole lot of pain. Convo was short and he sounded about half loopy and really hurting. But the doctors say he’s doing really well.

I really appreciate the thoughts and prayers guys.. last night was rough. The anxiety and uncertainty really sucked. But things are looking better. I just really appreciate you all taking the time to call, text, pray and message. You’re all a still bunch of n****s... But you’re my n****s! Now pick that cotton b****es!!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Talked to Dad tonight.... he’s doing well considering. I know he’s in a whole lot of pain. Convo was short and he sounded about half loopy and really hurting. But the doctors say he’s doing really well.

I really appreciate the thoughts and prayers guys.. last night was rough. The anxiety and uncertainty really sucked. But things are looking better. I just really appreciate you all taking the time to call, text, pray and message. You’re all a still bunch of n****s... But you’re my n****s! Now pick that cotton b****es!!
What's a n****? 🤔

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

I really appreciate the thoughts and prayers guys.. last night was rough. The anxiety and uncertainty really sucked. But things are looking better. I just really appreciate you all taking the time to call, text, pray and message.

That's great news Josh and really awesome to hear there's no signs of a stroke!! We'll continue to pray for him.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI

Happy to hear he is doing well @JTW 👍

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Glad to hear it.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4

Great news. I’m happy to hear that. 😉

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@JTW thats so good to hear. I figured it’d be ok but the with all you said I was definitely concerned. Life is a b**** sometimes. I’m really thankful everything went well, sounds like he’s out of the woods now maybe your family can take a breath

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Glad to hear he is doing better. My mom told me that getting old is not for sissies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!