H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to think all of yall for helping us get back on the trail last night. We couldn't figure it out until dad @WhiteLightning got on here and talked to some of you that told us what it was. I'll get on and order some injector wires soon
Im not one of em, but there is a lot of "experience among this group". And they r willing to help with about anything. Even stuff you don't have problems with, they help. 😁 😁 😁 🤷‍♂️

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Cheers, sitting here with the dog waiting for the wife and kid to get out of the grocery store. Ran next door to the gas station for some refreshment!

IMG 20200607 112737

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Several of you gave "sad" emojis to my recent news of the P1k buy falling through. I appreciate the condolences guys.
TBH, I'm not all that bummed.

I was very on the fence about the 1K. I had PMed another member who has/had all 3 pioneers, and what he told me about his 1k (literally, an hour after putting the deposit down) just confirmed the bit of unease I kinda already had in the back of my head. As did several comments. At this point in life, I'm not interested in finishing what Honda started...even though it would have probably been absolutely fine.

I know the 700 about as well as a person can know it, and to be honest, I think I will be very content with this one (if i choose to pull the trigger) which wasn't always true...AT ALL, with my 1st. The high altitude issues won't be a part of each ride like they were back then...and if they do creep up, I have a plan😉. And I think the 2 seater helps a few of those issues I used to b**** about. And the 700 just seems like an old friend...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Several of you gave "sad" emojis to my recent news of the P1k buy falling through. I appreciate the condolences guys.
TBH, I'm not all that bummed.

I was very on the fence about the 1K. I had PMed another member who has/had all 3 pioneers, and what he told me about his 1k (literally, an hour after putting the deposit down) just confirmed the bit of unease I kinda already had in the back of my head. As did several comments. At this point in life, I'm not interested in finishing what Honda started...even though it would have probably been absolutely fine.

I know the 700 about as well as a person can know it, and to be honest, I think I will be very content with this one (if i choose to pull the trigger) which wasn't always true...AT ALL, with my 1st. The high altitude issues won't be a part of each ride like they were back then...and if they do creep up, I have a plan😉. And I think the 2 seater helps a few of those issues I used to b**** about. And the 700 just seems like an old friend...
Honestly I didn’t have issues with the 700 but you know my 1000 story. However I do really like the 1000. Don’t care what you get, I’d sure like to see you out ripping it up more. We need some more pics!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Honestly I didn’t have issues with the 700 but you know my 1000 story. However I do really like the 1000. Don’t care what you get, I’d sure like to see you out ripping it up more. We need some more pics!
LOL...hell, I go out every weekend it's not 100+. Thats the irony...if I do get one, it may be weeks before I get to take it out...

I am kinda getting behind on my pics, but sometimes you just gotta forget the formalities and go.

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
8BB5C913 C494 4DBC 90F2 BBD0077BC55D

The end of the road at the top of Tincup last Saturday ....do I need bigger tires??
As far as the overheating goes as long as I left my fan override on it was fine..... but still with temps I the low forties I find that frustrating.... gonna check on ECU flash if I ever get it back in shop.....
it looks to me like it is gonna take a long time to thaw that snowbank...... probably be back up there in a few days .... will report back.....
9E516AED E88B 4B35 8F47 B5F2C564EAF3

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 207032

The end of the road at the top of Tincup last Saturday ....do I need bigger tires??
As far as the overheating goes as long as I left my fan override on it was fine..... but still with temps I the low forties I find that frustrating.... gonna check on ECU flash if I ever get it back in shop.....
it looks to me like it is gonna take a long time to thaw that snowbank...... probably be back up there in a few days .... will report back.....View attachment 207033
Beautiful up there buddy!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!