Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
you really want me to point it out? pass.and why would i be looking out his window?i don't swing that way.
Please point it out for me, I am too slow to figure it out. I’m not sure what you meant by your comment. Oh, and speaking of points, you should expect some kick back when you post a link to a song that your peeps totally f***ed up. If you like listening to that s***, I can only imagine what else you like. 😂

R

rickoshea

Please point it out for me, I am too slow to figure it out. I’m not sure what you meant by your comment. Oh, and speaking of points, you should expect some kick back when you post a link to a song that your peeps totally f***ed up. If you like listening to that s***, I can only imagine what else you like. 😂
your kinda acting like a douche now,so i'm out of this conversation.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
your kinda acting like a douche now,so i'm out of this conversation.
Bahahahahahaha, that’s great, you wanted to poke the bear but now you want to run back to the cabin. Hey, don’t slip with your pants down and accidentally sit on an ice sickle, might give you a chill pill. 😂

Last edited:
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Bahahahahahaha, that’s great, you wanted to poke the bear but now you want to run back to the cabin. Hey, don’t slip with your pants down and accidentally sit on an ice sickle, might give you a chill pill. 😂
s***, I’m not f***ing with Russ today, LMAO! 🤣😂

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trifecta is coming along real nice Russ!! I’m sure there are still tons of ideas going through your brain on what else you can add. Just saw the rewriting pic..😎🕷
I think if you own a SXS, the work never ends lol.

advertisement