Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Drive one...
Where? On the roads around here? We don’t exactly have those any size Jeep fit that some have. And from where can I borrow one? We only have one dealer around that sells and I saw 1 in the beginning that was all. Only seen one loaded on a trailer in the city. Not a good seller here. And our population density here in trails is probably 5% of out that way, so it’s impossible to meet someone to ask. .
Tell you what, find me someone with one close from the Kwai page If they are stupid enough to let me drive I’ll drive it and report back with an honest opinion.

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Where? On the roads around here? We don’t exactly have those any size Jeep fit that some have. And from where can I borrow one? We only have one dealer around that sells and I saw 1 in the beginning that was all. Only seen one loaded on a trailer in the city. Not a good seller here. And our population density here in trails is probably 5% of out that way, so it’s impossible to meet someone to ask. .
Tell you what, find me someone with one close from the Kwai page If they are stupid enough to let me drive I’ll drive it and report back with an honest opinion.
Someone needs to say it: @JTW is becoming the Monte of KRX's.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well I'm on my way to
Well I'm on my way to work oh, so you'll have to wait a while. I think most of us agree that the krx is a bad ass machine, but that doesn't make it suited to everyone's needs.
^^^truth^^^
work oh, so you'll have to wait a while. I think most of us agree that the krx is a bad ass machine, but that doesn't make it suited to everyone's needs.
Fact.

advertisement