HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Wife's new ride showed up. I had to go meet the delivery guy at a nearby Wal-mart because he couldn't get the truck/trailer into the backroads into my neighborhood. I figured it would just be a hot shot but it was a huge 18 wheeler with a car hauler with 7 other cars on it. Buying through Carvana was a really good experience and would be even better if you lived close enough to not have to pay a shipping fee.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife's new ride showed up. I had to go meet the delivery guy at a nearby Wal-mart because he couldn't get the truck/trailer into the backroads into my neighborhood. I figured it would just be a hot shot but it was a huge 18 wheeler with a car hauler with 7 other cars on it. Buying through Carvana was a really good experience and would be even better if you lived close enough to not have to pay a shipping fee.

View attachment 219726
Congrats on the new ride still a bummer on the circumstances the caused the need for it though.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Supposed to find out today. They've been dragging their feet on it and it's really starting to piss me off.
Sorry to hear that. If they keep messing around just call LDI (assuming it LA based insurance). I got rear ended in NC with temp tags still on my car and I ended up having to call NC version of the state department of insurance. I had a settlement check within 48 hours. It had been like 4 weeks up to that point.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Sorry to hear that. If they keep messing around just call LDI (assuming it LA based insurance). I got rear ended in NC with temp tags still on my car and I ended up having to call NC version of the state department of insurance. I had a settlement check within 48 hours. It had been like 4 weeks up to that point.
I called about 20 minutes ago and the adjuster finally answered the phone (had just been VM since last Thursday). He said "he should have the quote any minute now" when I told him I'd be escalating this if I didn't have the quote for the Forester by EOD tomorrow. I went out to check the mail and my wife said they called and gave us better than we expected on the payoff.... I'm sure it was a coincidence :rolleyes: . Hopefully it's all behind us now. I hate dealing with insurance.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I called about 20 minutes ago and the adjuster finally answered the phone (had just been VM since last Thursday). He said "he should have the quote any minute now" when I told him I'd be escalating this if I didn't have the quote for the Forester by EOD tomorrow. I went out to check the mail and my wife said they called and gave us better than we expected on the payoff.... I'm sure it was a coincidence :rolleyes: . Hopefully it's all behind us now. I hate dealing with insurance.
Sucks that you have to start to be an ass to get them to do what they should have in the first place. Hopefully it will be done and over with soon for you.

advertisement
J

JTW

Where? On the roads around here? We don’t exactly have those any size Jeep fit that some have. And from where can I borrow one? We only have one dealer around that sells and I saw 1 in the beginning that was all. Only seen one loaded on a trailer in the city. Not a good seller here. And our population density here in trails is probably 5% of out that way, so it’s impossible to meet someone to ask. .
Tell you what, find me someone with one close from the Kwai page If they are stupid enough to let me drive I’ll drive it and report back with an honest opinion.
Lol... from a guy who was so anti i4wd and brags about the wolvy sooo much.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sorry they are dragging their feet. We have USAA insurance and thankfully we have only used them twice.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lol... from a guy who was so anti i4wd and brags about the wolvy sooo much.
I’m still anti I-4wd even after driving, but there are only two Jap sport vehicles that’ll really kinda fit and I’m definitely not interested in the YXZ for what I like to do. Have to deal with that I guess. Pioneer someone at least has a choice, wish same were true with Talon.
Wolverine, ya no s*** but it was 11k otd. Couldn’t afford anything else when we in between Pioneers. Planned on selling but we beat the f*** out of it, not worth anything to sell and became a great machine for my daughter and family/friends that come along. For the money yes it’s been awesome, but not really my thing. For one it’s a little underpowered and to be honest I just like to shift. The positives over weight the negatives for me with DCT. I can’t stand auto anything you know that. If my motor home is manual then my toy sure as f*** will be.
Anyways I never said the wolverine is for everyone and pushed it like I’ve got stake in the company. I’ve always tried to suggest a rig for someone that fit them. I’ve suggested multiple for the right fit. Each machine has its own owner. For me the KRX won’t work and I just don’t like the rubber band. Ya I’m not dumb we own a Wolverine. I’m well versed in the clutched belt, long time ago for me lol. It’s good, much better then popo but it’s not DCT.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
He was, untill he watched I4wd drive go, in his turf, where no sxs had the balls to commit to sending their rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ll admit that! I-4wd is more effective with speed which the Talon suspension can carry. It did well out there, got into a few spots the KRX can’t. You’re fender parts that are somewhere in my driveway proves that😇

advertisement