H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
CP I’m going to refrain from saying what I really want to say, but I will say, that’s all a bunch of bulls*** and they should be rounded up and thrown in prison and the damn key melted down so they can never get out!
I say deport them the the streets of Hong Kong!

J

JTW

Ya but you’re talking about trying to penetrate something with your stuff😚
Wheel spacers and offset wheels are cheap. Hell they have extended a-arms. Obviously some on here are building bad ass a-arms. Bad ass stuff.
Unfortunately that stuff is useless here. Turns from trails to dirt roads. Try making a Sxs narrower. Only easy way is to f*** it up where it’s undrivable. Been there lol.
But what your talking about is the same argument that was made when sxs first came to be and everyone was still riding 4 wheelers.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
But what your talking about is the same argument that was made when sxs first came to be and everyone was still riding 4 wheelers.
Try riding here. We’re not always following Jeep trails someone else created on land you pay to ride on having to follow other people’s rules. That whole following philosophy sucks. Try going into an area that was virgin so much that you create your own trails. You’d go as tight as possible regardless of what it did to your machine. You’d find the worst stuff and get to where you wanted. You’d leave as much stuff behind you and obstacles in the way without removing them for an easier second time though. Eventually one size would only fit and only one type of machine carrying the whole family could make it. Not a two seater but a machine with enough room the whole family was involved. And imagine your family enjoying that every weekend not just a few buddies on occasion. I’m sorry man but KRX won’t fit my bill.
I know you have an awesome machine and in many ways I’m jelly but you will not follow even my daughter here. There is a chance I’d follow you there because of my disregard to my machine at times but eventually I’d make it or break it.
I’ve torn up a few Pioneers to make the trails but like we say here were “Pioneering” and a Talon will make most of it, some better. A wider rig is in trouble, a skinner rig is on its side. Here there is a size that matters. Just like there, there is a size that’s better. You need to understand that. I don’t ride your areas but I’ve been in same type of terrain, you have not been this type terrain.

Last edited:
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Try riding here. We’re not always following Jeep trails someone else created on land you pay to ride on having to follow other people’s rules. That whole following philosophy sucks. Try going into an area that was virgin so much that you create your own trails. You’d go as tight as possible regardless of what it did to your machine. You’d find the worst stuff and get to where you wanted. You’d leave as much stuff behind you and obstacles in the way without removing them for an easier second time though. Eventually one size would only fit and only one type of machine carrying the whole family could make it. Not a two seater but a machine with enough room the whole family was involved. And imagine your family enjoying that every weekend not just a few buddies on occasion. I’m sorry man but KRX won’t fit my bill.
I know you have an awesome machine and in many ways I’m jelly but you will not follow even my daughter here. There is a chance I’d follow you there because of my disregard to my machine at times but eventually I’d make it or break it.
I’ve torn up a few Pioneers to make the trails but like we say here were “Pioneering” and a Talon will make most of it, some better. A wider rig is in trouble, a skinner rig is on its side. Here there is a size that matters. Just like there, there is a size that’s better. You need to understand that. I don’t ride your areas but I’ve been in same type of terrain, you have not been this type terrain.

200 1

J

JTW

So have you driven a krx yet? You are driving on land that you pay to ride on, only it’s collected differently. As for following rules, they’re there you’re just choosing to ignore them. You didn’t make any of the roads or trails you use to get to where you’re going. and as for the “trails” you ride
I keep hearing how huge the krx is but..
C3EC6B47 7EA3 490F BA05 AD0D1974DE25
C2A85EA4 2943 4025 BB43 E0B2D798EBF5

As for being in your terrain. Your terrain is admittedly just driving through the woods bush whacking.Yeah, I’ve done that in several different states. I don’t think it matters where, as it’s just finding a gap between trees you can fit. I heard you b**** about a talon and I4wd for a year until you were around one. I’ve heard you go on and on about how much you live the wolvy. You keep taking about how you tear the s*** out of them and 3 honda’s in you finally got a good one. Quit being a fan boy and check out the kawi. It’s built like a tank, of which we all know the Honda's are not! It’s 4” wider than an X and is smaller than an R and turns better than wotherYou mean to tell me that 2” on either side of a machine is going to magically keep you from getting through? I call BS!!

And maybe the biggest reason for you... it can carry 50lbs more beer in the cooler.

8C12178C 5B93 40AF 8A3D 855F295DD142

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So have you driven a krx yet? You are driving on land that you pay to ride on, only it’s collected differently. As for following rules, they’re there you’re just choosing to ignore them. You didn’t make any of the roads or trails you use to get to where you’re going. and as for the “trails” you ride
I keep hearing how huge the krx is but..
View attachment 219872View attachment 219873
As for being in your terrain. Your terrain is admittedly just driving through the woods bush whacking.Yeah, I’ve done that in several different states. I don’t think it matters where, as it’s just finding a gap between trees you can fit. I heard you b**** about a talon and I4wd for a year until you were around one. I’ve heard you go on and on about how much you live the wolvy. You keep taking about how you tear the s*** out of them and 3 honda’s in you finally got a good one. Quit being a fan boy and check out the kawi. It’s built like a tank, of which we all know the Honda's are not! It’s 4” wider than an X and is smaller than an R and turns better than wotherYou mean to tell me that 2” on either side of a machine is going to magically keep you from getting through? I call BS!!

And maybe the biggest reason for you... it can carry 50lbs more beer in the cooler.

View attachment 219871
Ah actually there really are no rules, The main spot we go is private land. Anywhere else has a lot less then most areas. But not really point.
No it’s not all just bushwhacking, it’s been carved out for trails, actual trails. But we went as far as possible in the 63in pioneer which is very capable. There’s times the 64 Talon will struggle following. I never said we just bushwhack, I said I like to.
Honda is 4in narrower 7in shorter and 11in less wheel base. That’s a big difference. Not only does it cut some off for us it also doesn’t haul. Haven’t used a trailer in years for either vehicle
397CE73D 5385 464E A915 BD42F5107E81

Also I personally don’t like the 2speed auto as well as the 12speed manual. Like I’ve been saying each rig has its perspective owner. Wish the Talon had a locker but I’ve driven it, it fits and I really like the machine.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Also, very note worthy.

Google Honda and BLM, you’ll find support of the the BLM bulls***!

Google Kawasaki and BLM.. you’ll find Nodda!!
Ah, look it back up. An employee was told to take off the BLM facemask they had on. It created a bit of a ripple and Human Resources smoothed things over.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Ah, look it back up. An employee was told to take off the BLM facemask they had on. It created a bit of a ripple and Human Resources smoothed things over.
Heres my two cents, not that it matters much. Wouldn’t you classify anyone that has to put a race in front of “Lives Matter” a racist? All our lives matter!!
✌🏼PDO5 🇺🇸

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Heres my two cents, not that it matters much. Wouldn’t you classify anyone that has to put a race in front of “Lives Matter” a racist? All our lives matter!!
✌🏼PDO5 🇺🇸
Agreed. But agenda over weighs common sense.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
✌🏼PDO5 🇺🇸
I posted this in another thread but if we are supposed to be racially neutral, then why is a race section even on an employment application? If race doesn't matter why have it on there?

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I posted this in another thread but if we are supposed to be racially neutral, then why is a race section even on an employment application? If race doesn't matter why have it on there?
Because they need to know your ethnicity to comply with state and federal laws.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Damn it! Police got him 1st...

If you want to be pissed, read his comments. Lib scum s*** bags can justify ANYTHING in their own mind.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Damn it! Police got him 1st...

If you want to be pissed, read his comments. Lib scum s*** bags can justify ANYTHING in their own mind.
It's a shame he didn't resist arrest to the point of being shot, if they even allow Portland police to carry bullets anymore.

advertisement