Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m still anti I-4wd even after driving, but there are only two Jap sport vehicles that’ll really kinda fit and I’m definitely not interested in the YXZ for what I like to do. Have to deal with that I guess. Pioneer someone at least has a choice, wish same were true with Talon.
Wolverine, ya no s*** but it was 11k otd. Couldn’t afford anything else when we in between Pioneers. Planned on selling but we beat the f*** out of it, not worth anything to sell and became a great machine for my daughter and family/friends that come along. For the money yes it’s been awesome, but not really my thing. For one it’s a little underpowered and to be honest I just like to shift. The positives over weight the negatives for me with DCT. I can’t stand auto anything you know that. If my motor home is manual then my toy sure as f*** will be.
Anyways I never said the wolverine is for everyone and pushed it like I’ve got stake in the company. I’ve always tried to suggest a rig for someone that fit them. I’ve suggested multiple for the right fit. Each machine has its own owner. For me the KRX won’t work and I just don’t like the rubber band. Ya I’m not dumb we own a Wolverine. I’m well versed in the clutched belt, long time ago for me lol. It’s good, much better then popo but it’s not DCT.
Here's proof the KRX is a utility machine!
20200823 160110

advertisement