Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Are you running factory shocks?
No, well yeah sort of I guess... Fox QS3's with lighter springs. No issues with them at all, I just keep eyeballing the Elka 4's and 5's. Pretty easy to talk myself out of them though so far. My next shock upgrades will involve a trip to Alabama I do believe.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
No, well yeah sort of I guess... Fox QS3's with lighter springs. No issues with them at all, I just keep eyeballing the Elka 4's and 5's. Pretty easy to talk myself out of them though so far. My next shock upgrades will involve a trip to Alabama I do believe.
Or to the Kwai dealer!

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Or to the Kwai dealer!
Nah, but if I picked up a second machine that would definitely be the one. If I didn't live 8-9 hours away from anywhere that I could enjoy a sport machine on a regular basis I'd have a green one on 33's in the garage next to the Pioneer without a doubt.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Cheers fawkers, I'm working on those tire buying beers
PXL 20201126 041454809

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!