H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
2B2F3C0A 516E 4FEE 95DD D6ECD7F325B5

Throwback Thursday,

Me and @CumminsPusher dog a few years back.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Sitting here watching espn for the football highlights, drinking a beer, and hear this from the guest bathroom as my wife goes to check on my 3 year old...

"Oh, OH! There's poo everywhere, how do you get poo on your tummy and your neck?!"

"I don't know, it's just poo mom everything is okay, just everything is okay. I wiped good."

Hahaha

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sitting here watching espn for the football highlights, drinking a beer, and hear this from the guest bathroom as my wife goes to check on my 3 year old...

"Oh, OH! There's poo everywhere, how do you get poo on your tummy and your neck?!"

"I don't know, it's just poo mom everything is okay, just everything is okay. I wiped good."

Hahaha
Just wait till your old, and your saying that same thing to your daughter 😜

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher Just sent me a link to an article saying that Washington state governor is suspending all beer and liquor sales until COVID-19 has been placed under control....That means no more. Sorry guys might want to learn how to make your own

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher Just sent me a link to an article saying that Washington state governor is suspending all beer and liquor sales until COVID-19 has been placed under control....That means no more. Sorry guys might want to learn how to make your own

I saw something similar about Kentucky.... weird?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m glad I didn’t include the link. Puking through my nostrils

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!