Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 239198
The new guy at the krx take over after the hazing is complete
Well you don’t need to worry about offending anyone, those guys don’t hang around with us boring old Honda guys anymore😞
Cheers ol friend!
D510EC24 D55A 4631 A33A A1A836132F4B

J

JTW

Well you don’t need to worry about offending anyone, those guys don’t hang around with us boring old Honda guys anymore😞
Cheers ol friend!
View attachment 239202
We’re you born retarded or was that a developed thing?! I’m pretty sure EVERYONE of the KRX guys still owns at least one Honda. And as I recall... you jumped shipped before anyone of us to a belt driven machine and have sang its praises for years!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Naw... I’m pretty sure it’s the talon guys with the sore ass. Maybe that’s from the ride or maybe that’s from the butt hurt that there’s a machine out they wished theirs had been.
Wish Honda was ready to hear the loud pop and see the light and their quite capable of blowing every one out of the water?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We’re you born retarded or was that a developed thing?! I’m pretty sure EVERYONE of the KRX guys still owns at least one Honda. And as I recall... you jumped shipped before anyone of us to a belt driven machine and have sang its praises for years!!
Maybe after two issues that were since remedied I did. But still in a Honda. I did all the accessories and time on the Honda and still talk to and plan rides with Honda. Anyone actually whether if my rig is better or there’s is better in same areas or regardless of rider ability. Just like the old days. The Wolverine is my daughter’s because we ride as a family and she loves the little guy so we kept it. Actually never even put tires on that thing. Personally never liked the belt drive even on the good ones, always said that but for 11k when we were in a pinch it’s worked out keeping for her or friends.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Maybe after two issues that were since remedied I did. But still in a Honda. I did all the accessories and time on the Honda and still talk to and plan rides with Honda. Anyone actually whether if my rig is better or there’s is better in same areas or regardless of rider ability. Just like the old days. The Wolverine is my daughter’s because we ride as a family and she loves the little guy so we kept it.
And you are esplaning to @JTW? :D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!