HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Good lord, who gives a rats ass what anybody drives? I'll ride with you regardless of what you show up in as long as you're not an asshole. Hell, I will probably still ride with you if you're an asshole, I've ridden with @JTW quite a few times and he's a prick. You can think my machine is a piece of s*** and I can think the same of yours, that's just fine because neither of us has to drive the other one. I'd still break mine if it came down to it trying to help you out of a bind. I enjoy off-roading in general and all of the different types of vehicles that come along with it, whether it be a rock bouncer, mud truck, UTV/ATV, dirt bike, whatever.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Good lord, who gives a rats ass what anybody drives? I'll ride with you regardless of what you show up in as long as you're not an asshole. Hell, I will probably still ride with you if you're an asshole, I've ridden with @JTW quite a few times and he's a prick. You can think my machine is a piece of s*** and I can think the same of yours, that's just fine because neither of us has to drive the other one. I'd still break mine if it came down to it trying to help you out of a bind. I enjoy off-roading in general and all of the different types of vehicles that come along with it, whether it be a rock bouncer, mud truck, UTV/ATV, dirt bike, whatever.
👍

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Dang, that takes all the fun out of it! Someone shows up on a poo go stick and can keep up, I don't care?

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here here... 90% of the time I am odd machine out anyways.. however I do take issue with a bunch of non riding fools otherwise known as the 5/30 club... I like to try and keep moving on the trails ...stoping to see the sights for a few ut still more time in ride than sitting on side

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tenor

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Here here... 90% of the time I am odd machine out anyways.. however I do take issue with a bunch of non riding fools otherwise known as the 5/30 club... I like to try and keep moving on the trails ...stoping to see the sights for a few ut still more time in ride than sitting on side
I'm all for a beer or 9, but I'd rather ride for a couple hours then stop and drink a few then get back at it. The worst is when you get stuck behind the 10-15 machine 5/30 club that just park in the middle of the trail. @Hondasxs and I ran into a Mariachi band at the foot of the trail up to Top of the World last time we were out there. A Talon, 2 RZR's, and a dirt bike just jamming out drinking tequila out of milk jugs.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
s!
[/Q I like music!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm all for a beer or 9, but I'd rather ride for a couple hours then stop and drink a few then get back at it. The worst is when you get stuck behind the 10-15 machine 5/30 club that just park in the middle of the trail. @Hondasxs and I ran into a Mariachi band at the foot of the trail up to Top of the World last time we were out there. A Talon, 2 RZR's, and a dirt bike just jamming out drinking tequila out of milk jugs.
Hell I’ll ride with them too. Honestly riding is riding as long as there’s some good spurts of movement it doesn’t really matter. From hell bent to break something to a cruise if with the right people. Day rides and night rides are completely different as far as styles. At night it’s more fun to bulls*** a bit more. All for anything as long as the group is having fun.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Running joke here with a friend is every time I end up leading a group they all get on Facebook and post how the ride was the most miles they have every done in a day... am I am pushing them to keep going feeling we are not covering enough ground lol.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Running joke here with a friend is every time I end up leading a group they all get on Facebook and post how the ride was the most miles they have every done in a day... am I am pushing them to keep going feeling we are not covering enough ground lol.
They don’t want to wear out their RZR.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Most miles is sure different dependent on the terrain. 1000 miles of dirt roads in a few days or 1000 miles in a few days at Royal Blue or somewhere like are completely different

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Most miles is sure different dependent on the terrain. 1000 miles of dirt roads in a few days or 1000 miles in a few days at Royal Blue or somewhere like are completely different
Absolutely ... our Trails here are more rocky than Ride Royal Blue just to give idea of what I am talking about

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!