Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just give it time.. how many miles on your machine now?
Oh I get what you’re saying. 3800. Same as our first that was so wicked good to us before the intake issue that’s been fixed. And (and it’s a big f***ing and) the Pioneer will hold our whole family. Or friends. Pulled a Ford around today like nothing. Load up with two nights campfire wood. There’s a lot of positives. I won’t take ours from the family, it’s our number 1 for what we do. Now whatever I get later will still be number two. I’m sick of people digging on a good machine.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ahhh, so is it just the alcoholism that destroys your machines? The KRX people totally do it with their family. Particularly, uncles and cousins.
f*** man! I spit out my beer on that one. Lmao.
cheers

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I promise.. if you ride hard enough, there will come a day when anyone will utter those words about their pioneer!
There’s no doubt that the KRX is tough, it’s built for trails, the Pioneer wasn’t. That Kawi is built like a tank! I totally get what you’re saying Josh but continually bashing the Pioneer won’t change any minds, it does the opposite. In my opinion, 2/3 of the battle is suspension travel and wheelbase. I went to Stoney last weekend with Ken and followed him through Bootleg Creek, Briar Creek and Cry Baby Hollow, it was impressive watching the Kawi roll through those trails.

T

TittiesAndBeer

Mar 3, 2021
South of hooker
Ownership

1. Other Brand
There’s no doubt that the KRX is tough, it’s built for trails, the Pioneer wasn’t. That Kawi is built like a tank! I totally get what you’re saying Josh but continually bashing the Pioneer won’t change any minds, it does the opposite. In my opinion, 2/3 of the battle is suspension travel and wheelbase. I went to Stoney last weekend with Ken and followed him through Bootleg Creek, Briar Creek and Cry Baby Hollow, it was impressive watching the Kawi roll through those trails.
I’m not bashing.. just stating facts.

T

TittiesAndBeer

Mar 3, 2021
South of hooker
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Oh I get what you’re saying. 3800. Same as our first that was so wicked good to us before the intake issue that’s been fixed. And (and it’s a big f***ing and) the Pioneer will hold our whole family. Or friends. Pulled a Ford around today like nothing. Load up with two nights campfire wood. There’s a lot of positives. I won’t take ours from the family, it’s our number 1 for what we do. Now whatever I get later will still be number two. I’m sick of people digging on a good machine.
Number one for the family? I think you mean number 3 or 4

T

TittiesAndBeer

Mar 3, 2021
South of hooker
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Holds the family just fine...

E247B9DF 07C4 4E3D B877 5CE059CFA54A

T

TittiesAndBeer

Mar 3, 2021
South of hooker
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Why did you only do the bunny trails?

advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why did you only do the bunny trails?
Down for a day ride and got a late start. Those trails break plenty of rigs and I saw no signs saying easy. Why are you a dick with facial hair is a more plausible question. You conquered plenty of trails with the Pioneer when you had it, admit it, it was fun. I’m not saying it’s great, it’s not! But it’s pretty damn good considering what it was built to do and what most here do with it. If the KRX is so damn great, why does it need 35’s? Everything has pros and cons.

T

TittiesAndBeer

Mar 3, 2021
South of hooker
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Down for a day ride and got a late start. Those trails break plenty of rigs and I saw no signs saying easy. Why are you a dick with facial hair is a more plausible question. You conquered plenty of trails with the Pioneer when you had it, admit it, it was fun. I’m not saying it’s great, it’s not! But it’s pretty damn good considering what it was built to do and what most here do with it. If the KRX is so damn great, why does it need 35’s? Everything has pros and cons.
Kenny was on stock tires.. and yeah, the pioneer was great when I didn’t know any better.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Because they can... and it makes it that much better.
Yes, that’s what I like about it. I’m not bashing the damn thing, I like it. I’d rather have a 1000cc Tyrex 4 for my needs but I don’t think they are going to build that anytime soon.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes, that’s what I like about it. I’m not bashing the damn thing, I like it. I’d rather have a 1000cc Tyrex 4 for my needs but I don’t think they are going to build that anytime soon.
Hey I’m right there with ya. From knowing some of the guys that have got them and the luck they’ve had I truly believe it’s a good one. In fact people that I talk to that are strictly looking at Polaris I suggest the krx hard but that depends on where and how they ride. I actually try to suggest the rig I think will fit them the best. It’s NEVER always just one machine. For camp people with family I definitely suggest Pioneer 1000 or Rmax. I get sick of hearing how one machine is strictly the best at everything, and I definitely am not on a bandwagon to follow others to get one specific machine just so we could possibly ride together or Polo talk about that one machine and how you ain’t s*** unless you have one.
Yes I’ve had problems with Pioneer, Honda should’ve seriously had us for r&d rather then warranty denials but that is the past and back to having good luck. I haven’t been in situation where I can’t do what I want with my machine (all those dirt roads with single passenger I do and all) it just goes. Sometimes it struggles and something is a challenge but that’s possibly the best part. If the machine did everything easy I’d get extremely bored and loose interest. Being able to do more with less is always been my way. I’m not a follower, just do my own thing.

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!