Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ahhh, so is it just the alcoholism that destroys your machines? The KRX people totally do it with their family. Particularly, uncles and cousins.

FB IMG 1621815659866

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You dumb bastards really get your panties in a wad over this..
You’re here pleading your case for how horrible the Honda is, you’re the one doing all the work. It’s just entertainment for me at this point. Thanks for the laughs.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So is everyone suggesting I buy a Krx 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes.....that is exactly what JTW is saying, I'm sorry..........T&B?? He said if you are the type of person that "rides hard" then you belong in a KRX

And, you know....... With your white claw and what not..........we know you like to ride hard 😉 😂😂😂

(homo)!!!

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes.....that is exactly what JTW is saying, I'm sorry..........T&B?? He said if you are the type of person that "rides hard" then you belong in a KRX

And, you know....... With your white claw and what not..........we know you like to ride hard 😉 😂😂😂

(homo)!!!
The KRX is a great choice for anyone, it has plenty of power and suspension travel. My biggest takeaway is what little work it needs to be a good rig.

T

TittiesAndBeer

Mar 3, 2021
South of hooker
Ownership

1. Other Brand
The KRX is a great choice for anyone, it has plenty of power and suspension travel. My biggest takeaway is what little work it needs to be a good rig.
Don’t be talking that garbage around here.. we’ve got pioneers and talons to suck off.

My only point is... there are a dozen off us that have been there and done that with the pioneers, some of which also owned and sold talons. Much of the info and experience with the pioneers that people now speak of here as common knowledge, is actually originally “pioneered” by the same guys that have made the switch. I can only say that I had 3000 miles on the pioneer when it left here.. that was an accumulation of 4-5 years and a s*** load of parts and repairs. I’m over half that in one year on the new machine and haven’t had to fix or do anything but ride it. There will eventually be a 4 seat sooner than later (probably would be this year if not for the COVID s***). And I’ll have one of them for the family stuff.. I’ve been in, around and ridden with a lot of machines... people just don’t understand until they’ve experienced it for themselves.

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Don’t be talking that garbage around here.. we’ve got pioneers and talons to suck off.

My only point is... there are a dozen off us that have been there and done that with the pioneers, some of which also owned and sold talons. Much of the info and experience with the pioneers that people now speak of here as common knowledge, is actually originally “pioneered” by the same guys that have made the switch. I can only say that I had 3000 miles on the pioneer when it left here.. that was an accumulation of 4-5 years and a s*** load of parts and repairs. I’m over half that in one year on the new machine and haven’t had to fix or do anything but ride it. There will eventually be a 4 seat sooner than later (probably would be this year if not for the COVID s***). And I’ll have one of them for the family stuff.. I’ve been in, around and ridden with a lot of machines... people just don’t understand until they’ve experienced it for themselves.
You miss the 500?

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

My Pioneer was fine until I started riding with y’all. It’s still good but you won’t hear me saying those miles come without pain and strife lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!