Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My buddy has two or three of those that have been through hell. I don’t think he ever turned them off for two weeks when Hurricane Ida wrecked everything around here. Not as quiet as the Honda but they won’t let you down!
Ya I looked up reviews before I made the deal and they had great reviews. Was actually looking into another Honda 2000 to parallel with but started considering the Predator 3500. But then after looking this up and every review said it’s better then Predator and more fuel efficient and remote start it was no brainer. Especially for a few hours work. Seems very nice. My only complaint is the plastic seems a bit cheap but fired up on two revelations out the box. I like it

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG955413

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Ya I looked up reviews before I made the deal and they had great reviews. Was actually looking into another Honda 2000 to parallel with but started considering the Predator 3500. But then after looking this up and every review said it’s better then Predator and more fuel efficient and remote start it was no brainer. Especially for a few hours work. Seems very nice. My only complaint is the plastic seems a bit cheap but fired up on two revelations out the box. I like it
I don’t think you can go wrong on the predators either. My brother in law uses two of the bigger ones (5500??) in parallel with their big camper and they run the s*** out of them. I know that f***er never change the oil either.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I don’t think you can go wrong on the predators either. My brother in law uses two of the bigger ones (5500??) in parallel with their big camper and they run the s*** out of them. I know that f***er never change the oil either.
I've got no complaints about predator genies. From go karts to augers I've had good luck with them. Used a 3500 at work for years never an issue, still runs today as a back up at my buddy's cabin. Buddy runs a 3500 inverter non stop for 72 hrs at the ranch every other weekend, thing runs like a top.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nah we’ve got two 3500s in our group. Couple more hiccups then the Honda in less time and both people are maintenance types but have held up. For the value I’d do one. The 3500 is quieter at slight distance then the Honda 2000. Build quality is good

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
How's @TittiesAndBeer KRX holding up?

Current situation:

20221119 125855

20221119 130000

Not nearly as interesting as @CumminsPusher's updates...but he'll, I'm out riding. The stick is my back scratcher....

Just saw two Yamaha kodiaks go by. Very quiet. Sometimes I miss having a quad.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How's @TittiesAndBeer KRX holding up?

Current situation:

View attachment 363634

View attachment 363635

Not nearly as interesting as @CumminsPusher's updates...but he'll, I'm out riding. The stick is my back scratcher....

Just saw two Yamaha kodiaks go by. Very quiet. Sometimes I miss having a quad.
Wish I were out this weekend. Doing much needed chores for winter instead but if all the locals here weren’t pussies I’d be out too.
Looks like beautiful day out! Get some more pics

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
@TittiesAndBeer, if you have a mastectomy, will you change your name to @titandbeer?

Wish I were out this weekend. Doing much needed chores for winter instead but if all the locals here weren’t pussies I’d be out too.
Looks like beautiful day out! Get some more pics
Eh...we all gotta adult on occasion. It sucks.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@TittiesAndBeer, if you have a mastectomy, will you change your name to @titandbeer?

Eh...we all gotta adult on occasion. It sucks.
I just realized pussies didn’t get automatically turned into kitties. PETA must’ve been complaining about that too

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!