elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
This is the first time in 3 years. Bad luck started in 2014 ....

Not sure I'm gonna like the stage layout here ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hopefully this fog In my head goes away so I can put on my new break lines!
Wake up! We t for a ride yesterday. Left at 2pm. Rode to rock dam and had dinner with my landlord and his family. Got lost on the way back, ended up going back there because the kids were tired and cranky. They gave mama and the kids a car ride home. I rode back determined not to be beat. 92 miles, got home at 11:30. I do however have one friend I guarantee I will never ride with again. He was whining and b****ing the entire time.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A muddy mess. Waiting for a broke down ranger (stuck with broke tie rod) View attachment 52308

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The guy on the right side in the grey shirt either wasted a lot of beer spilling on himself, or it’s rather humid and hot down there. I know it’s nasty up here right now. Today may be the hottest day of the year.

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The guy on the right side in the grey shirt either wasted a lot of beer spilling on himself, or it’s rather humid and hot down there. I know it’s nasty up here right now. Today may be the hottest day of the year.

It was Sweat from pulling winch lines. It was terrible in them bottoms. They left 4 Polaris in the woods and several limped out with broke axel's.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!