H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 52357 View attachment 52358 View attachment 52359 It was hard for me to get good pictures, but the eclipse was pretty cool here. It got dark enough for the street lights to come on and it also made my dogs come to the back door ready to be put up for the night. But the best part of it all is that it was a great excuse to grill out and drink beer with friends on a Monday afternoon!

You don’t seem like the guy needing an excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great dinner with mama tonight. Good bottle of wine, some reasonably good steaks, and her wearing my favorite lipstick. It's been almost 6 months since we've had a date night. Tried one of those famous Wisconsin supper clubs. Pretty neat gig with a view of lake wissota.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Great dinner with mama tonight. Good bottle of wine, some reasonably good steaks, and her wearing my favorite lipstick. It's been almost 6 months since we've had a date night. Tried one of those famous Wisconsin supper clubs. Pretty neat gig with a view of lake wissota.
You guys have been so busy with responsibilities and kids lately it was needed. Congratulations Mopar:)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hopefully she's taking care of you right now and your not screwing with that old ferd.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!