nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
4c9bfa513d60413ab3f3c656777bc13f

Cool little trailer we are giving away at work. It’s for a Harley rider but I just thought about towing this thing through the woods then stopping and sleeping inside with the ac running. Lol. Just needs a beverage fridge and it would be awesome.

@Montecresto this is like yours isn’t it? This sucker cost $14k! Blew my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 52606

Cool little trailer we are giving away at work. It’s for a Harley rider but I just thought about towing this thing through the woods then stopping and sleeping inside with the ac running. Lol. Just needs a beverage fridge and it would be awesome.

The price is right "free" I would mod that to work on the PROTC if I was attending.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 52606

That's damn cool! Wish your place was down the street. All taverns hand out around here are well deserved ass whoopin's

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That might be a bit big for some of the trails, but would look bad ass behind a Pioneer. We have a seat open on the PROTC, you should join!
@nbomar said it was to be pulled behind a Harley? How would that be too big to be drug on the trail?

I was seriously thinking about PROTC months ago when a few guys sounded like they were going to bail. I just don't think I could financially afford all the things the wife has planned next year.
Florida in January (oldest is running a marathon at Disney)
Takeover April/May (when it is announced publically)
Annual camping fees at our campground
Fox Shocks, hopefully before takeover
Skids hopefully shortly. going to make my own from 1/2" HDPE locally.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@nbomar said it was to be pulled behind a Harley? How would that be too big to be drug on the trail?

I was seriously thinking about PROTC months ago when a few guys sounded like they were going to bail. I just don't think I could financially afford all the things the wife has planned next year.
Florida in January (oldest is running a marathon at Disney)
Takeover April/May (when it is announced publically)
Annual camping fees at our campground
Fox Shocks, hopefully before takeover
Skids hopefully shortly. going to make my own from 1/2" HDPE locally.
Well if you change your mind you're always welcome!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's damn cool! Wish your place was down the street. All taverns hand out around here are well deserved ass whoopin's

We give away some cool stuff, several Harley’s, a bass boat, this little camper is tied to the Bikes, Blues, and BBQ event in NW Ark. We don’t let any of that ass whopping stuff go on if possible. It’s a “family restaurant” and we want everyone to feel safe and welcome. We have had some nonsense go on but I’m all for prosecuting the crap out of people who can’t act like adults.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
View attachment 52606

Holy cow! Mine was just under 7K. That sure is nice looking. May get roughed up in the woods. Do you have pics of the inside of it?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!