advertisement
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With all this musshy stuff on here its no wonder why they have to make a private room aka " the pub"

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Taking one of Smitty's notes and quoting myself here but want to be the first to say the new pub won't be the same. The original hfawha was created by pure genius, .... And maybe some winter boredom. But the fact that this has probably more post in the last 8 months than the whole forum has gotten in the last year says something.

CHEERS TO @Plumber32

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Taking one of Smitty's notes and quoting myself here but want to be the first to say the new pub won't be the same. The original hfawha was created by pure genius, .... And maybe some winter boredom. But the fact that this has probably more post in the last 8 months than the whole forum has gotten in the last year says something.

CHEERS TO @Plumber32

It's not ending. The boss said it stays.
You can't ever top the original so why try lots of great times here.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!