Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Best time we've ever had needed to be a part of all our journeys. All machines are dressed up with the right decals. Got something good to talk about with everything now going. Better conversations lol.
IMG 0124

Been quiet on the forum for awhile now because I was frustrated and some just didn't understand the situation and being criticized was taking its toll so I decided if I didn't have something good to post I just wouldn't, I'd just wait for things to get better so I wasn't a downer anymore. Getting PJ back up was a massive feat and was the most stressful thing for us especially with the amount of money and labor we have invested. I like my machine more then most so it goes to show you can love and hate something at the same time. Thanks to all my friends that put up with me!
IMG 0125

Cheers to better days!!

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Best time we've ever had needed to be a part of all our journeys. All machines are dressed up with the right decals. Got something good to talk about with everything now going. Better conversations lol.
View attachment 53081
Been quiet on the forum for awhile now because I was frustrated and some just didn't understand the situation and being criticized was taking its toll so I decided if I didn't have something good to post I just wouldn't. Getting PJ back up was a massive feat and was the most stressful thing for us especially with the amount of money and labor we have invested. I like my machine more then most so it goes to show you can love and hate something at the same time. Thanks to all my friends that put up with me!
View attachment 53082
Cheers to better days!!
Nice

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 53081
Been quiet on the forum for awhile now because I was frustrated and some just didn't understand the situation and being criticized was taking its toll so I decided if I didn't have something good to post I just wouldn't, I'd just wait for things to get better so I wasn't a downer anymore. Getting PJ back up was a massive feat and was the most stressful thing for us especially with the amount of money and labor we have invested. I like my machine more then most so it goes to show you can love and hate something at the same time. Thanks to all my friends that put up with me!
View attachment 53082
Cheers to better days!!
Cheers

IMG 1525

advertisement
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 53081
View attachment 53082
Cheers to better days!!
What was wrong with your pioneer cp.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What was wrong with your pioneer cp.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Loooong story. In a nutshell it didn't want to accept the new clutches. Couple things wrong at same time made it super difficult.
After tearing it apart numerous times trying one thing at a time I exploded everything and did all I could in a last ditch effort and it went. In total ,new pressure sensors,temp sensor,cleaned all connections and added grease, scrapped off all grounds, all new seals,went back to used set of clutches and it didn't show code. Tried reset again but wouldn't go and seemed lower on pressure so used motor honey to get pressure up and it took reset. Dropped oil went back to gn4 installed new set of clutches and everything took.
No bulls*** this was a pita.it may still have the original problem but on a positive note it does feel good now and glad to have her back!

Last edited:
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 53081
View attachment 53082
Cheers to better days!!
I know the pain buddy. Glad you made it through and got it going. Hope you have a great weekend!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Loooong story. In a nutshell it didn't want to accept the new clutches. Couple things wrong at same time made it super difficult.
After tearing it apart numerous times trying one thing at a time I exploded everything and did all I could in a last ditch effort and it went. In total ,new pressure sensors,temp sensor,cleaned all connections and added grease, scrapped off all grounds, all new seals,went back to used set of clutches and it didn't show code. Tried reset again but wouldn't go and seemed lower on pressure so used motor honey to get pressure up and it took reset. Dropped oil went back to gn4 installed new set of clutches and everything took.
No bulls*** this was a pita.it may still have the original problem but on a positive note it does feel good now and glad to have her back!
Does it still shift like the machine it has always been?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

advertisement