Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Does it still shift like the machine it has always been?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
It does feel more crisp and solid to be honest. It's been awhile so hard to compare. Spun gravel with a quick stab and it's never done that so I'm hopeful. I f***ing HATE this transmission when it's an issue and praise a belt more now but damn I love the feel of grabbing gears! Insane grin for a minute lol.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Best time we've ever had needed to be a part of all our journeys. All machines are dressed up with the right decals. Got something good to talk about with everything now going. Better conversations lol.
View attachment 53081
Been quiet on the forum for awhile now because I was frustrated and some just didn't understand the situation and being criticized was taking its toll so I decided if I didn't have something good to post I just wouldn't, I'd just wait for things to get better so I wasn't a downer anymore. Getting PJ back up was a massive feat and was the most stressful thing for us especially with the amount of money and labor we have invested. I like my machine more then most so it goes to show you can love and hate something at the same time. Thanks to all my friends that put up with me!
View attachment 53082
Cheers to better days!!

Very happy you have it up and running!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
me too lol. Thank you very much and thanks to everyone!
Back to shenanigans at the Honda E-Tavern:)

You have the patience of Job. I know you've ranted a bit, but if I'd have gone through what you have, I probably would have packed the thing with tannerite and hauled it to the local chert pit and made one big boom!

Ride the hell outta it this weekend!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You have the patience of Job. I know you've ranted a bit, but if I'd have gone through what you have, I probably would have packed the thing with tannerite and hauled it to the local chert pit and made one big boom!

Ride the hell outta it this weekend!

I was overly pissed I'll agree but I'm honest with my feelings and experiences. If good I'll say good if bad I'll say bad, some only appreciate the good and want to ignore the truth if it's negative but I am real lol.
And yes we will be riding it pretty hard after about a 50 mile break in. The Wolverine will be with it the whole time for safety from now on so let's see if pj will hold up the same or if it's driver and conditions. Again I'll be honest either way, but I'm hopeful they both will at this point. It does feel better then before. Having two rigs out at once now brings us into areas I was scared as of late to go with pj. Damn nice to have enough seating for everyone this weekend. We are pumped!!

Last edited:
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
73218df1a29e86772c923149763699f6  getting drunk fathers day gifts

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was overly pissed I'll agree but I'm honest with my feelings and experiences. If good I'll say good if bad I'll say bad, some only appreciate the good and want to ignore the truth if it's negative but I am real lol.
And yes we will be riding it pretty hard after about a 50 mile break in. The Wolverine will be with it the whole time for safety from now on so let's see if pj will hold up the same or if it's driver and conditions. Again I'll be honest either way, but I'm hopeful they both will at this point. It does feel better then before. Having two rigs out at once now brings us into areas I was scared as of late to go with pj. Damn nice to have enough seating for everyone this weekend. We are pumped!!
Maybe you inadvertently fixed whatever was the issue from the beginning? You better hurry up and put some miles on that bad boy, you're falling behind!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Look what we have here! I'm gunning for ya @Delton

View attachment 53112
Oh s*** you got me! Riding season got here late for us but I'm down to give you hell yet! Probably get 150 in this weekend. Great time of the year for some miles so you better fight back!

advertisement