Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Saw 100Acre talking about all the smoke on FB. It's affecting his thought process...he actually was talking about going back east. I tried to talk him out of it.

I take it from your comments earlier that you are in on the X4?
I want a rig that runs that's all. Yamaha builds a good one and I really really like the 700.
We're running the same terrain from the same drivers in a lesser machine without issues, 700 now has nearly half mileage of PJ without a rattle or oil change. What would you or anyone else in my shoes do and probably a long time ago?
It's one or the other, I'm still strong Honda that loves to shift and truly enjoyed our old Pioneer. Just glad to have a non Polaris or Can Am choice now if needed.
That's where I'm at. IDK anymore lol.

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I want a rig that runs that's all. Yamaha builds a good one and I really really like the 700.
We're running the same terrain from the same drivers in a lesser machine without issues, 700 now has nearly half mileage of PJ without a rattle or oil change. What would you or anyone else in my shoes do and probably a long time ago?
It's one or the other, I'm still strong Honda that loves to shift and truly enjoyed our old Pioneer. Just glad to have a non Polaris or Can Am choice now if needed.
That's where I'm at. IDK anymore lol.
Loving a machine for what it should have been is usually easy. Loving it for what it really is can be tough sometimes. If I were you...and had the resources to do so...I think I'd be prepping the P1k for trade. Maybe revisit it later when it's sorted. You'll lose your ass, but what price is time together on the trail worth? I've done it a few times on quads, and can't say I ever regretted for a second.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Is it Friday yet?