Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Loaded up and heading out in the morning. Going to the great north woods of Wisconsin to go riding with a bunch of plumbing salesman.They are running wildcat 1000s. We're considering it "continued education" :)View attachment 56149
I like those guys they have their s*** together!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just got the word from Willybill that's at our St. Marie's spot that he woke up to 6in snow. We were there last night late and it had just started snowing. I guess winter is showing it's face, be some snow pics this weekend! Ground under the tent will be soft :):)

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got the word from Willybill that's at our St. Marie's spot that he woke up to 6in snow. We were there last night late and it had just started snowing. I guess winter is showing it's face, be some snow pics this weekend! Ground under the tent will be soft :):)

kinda jelous, we are itching for snow in our mountains. I need to work out the bugs on my p1k powered rope tow for sledding with the kids, and give a review on the j-wheelz
witch reminds me has any one ever tried to do some sort of a cruise control setup on these?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
kinda jelous, we are itching for snow in our mountains. I need to work out the bugs on my p1k powered rope tow for sledding with the kids, and give a review on the j-wheelz
witch reminds me has any one ever tried to do some sort of a cruise control setup on these?
Kinda sucks this early and our buddy Hounddog was going drive his Pioneer to our camp but there's a couple mountains in the way on his 100 mile journey so not sure if passable
That will be video worthy. You could do a remote controlled servo from an rc car? @snuffnwhisky has a throttle lock that might be the ticket!

advertisement
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Cheers y'all,. Hell where everyone at 291b42205634a7c4105036d6bc606cfd

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Kinda sucks this early and our buddy Hounddog was going drive his Pioneer to our camp but there's a couple mountains in the way on his 100 mile journey so not sure if passable
That will be video worthy. You could do a remote controlled servo from an rc car? @snuffnwhisky has a throttle lock that might be the ticket!
I will share more info along with videos, after the dry run tomorrow in the neighbors horse pasture

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got a messed up 7 pt .. I hope my granddaughter gets youth weekendView attachment 56217

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thatll be a good one for her!. I love seeing kids kill deer but hate when they're first is a monster...its still great dont get me wrong..but it just seems to me that theyre expectations will be to high after killin a bigun.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!