nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
242c67453458b1766b2668f69cc127dc

Taxi cab ride out... taxi cab ride in! Bomar is enjoying a “beverage” tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok ,, who let the deer read the dang Arkansas hunting season book.. doe season starts this morning. I've Seen nothing but bucks. View attachment 56228

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
The thought of pistol deer hunting intrigues me. I only recently found out you can even do that in WI. I’ve got the perfect gun for it, never thought about a scope though. I like it!

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well that just sounds kinky!
OooOh it is. You knock the little thing out of the bottom then you put a little thing into it... fill it up with some stuff then you press a hard object down into the opening. Then it will go bang. Mmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmm. Man I love the smell of burnt powder

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The thought of pistol deer hunting intrigues me. I only recently found out you can even do that in WI. I’ve got the perfect gun for it, never thought about a scope though. I like it!
My eye sight started going. I could either see the sight or the target. So I went with the scope. Now I shoot better than ever. I shot a 6" group at 100 yards. I'm sure folks shoot a lot better but I thought it was good. For me.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My eye sight started going. I could either see the sight or the target. So I went with the scope. Now I shoot better than ever. I shot a 6" group at 100 yards. I'm sure folks shoot a lot better but I thought it was good. For me.

As long as it’s close enough to smoke Bambi that’s all ya need!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!