ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What ever happened to @spifyd and his turbo 700? Curious how it's held up...

I think he’s still around he’s answered a few PM I sent fairly quickly, not sure about turbo it was bad a, I’d dare say as quick as a 1000, if it’s still going I don’t know.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think he’s still around he’s answered a few PM I sent fairly quickly, not sure about turbo it was bad a, I’d dare say as quick as a 1000, if it’s still going I don’t know.
Shows he was "seen" a little under 2 weeks ago, but hasn't posted since 2016.

Reactions: sharp
spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
He's still around having some health issues.my Kids have been having fun with the turbo taking the grandkids riding.
I think I finally sorted everything out. it's running really good Motors holding up well Transmissions holding up well.
It's not a racer but it goes pretty good. Top speed 58-59. It has a gross amount of low-end grunt and it doesn't fall on its face at 5200 like the stock motor.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
He's still around having some health issues.my Kids have been having fun with the turbo taking the grandkids riding.
I think I finally sorted everything out. it's running really good Motors holding up well Transmissions holding up well.
It's not a racer but it goes pretty good. Top speed 58-59. It has a gross amount of low-end grunt and it doesn't fall on its face at 5200 like the stock motor.

Good to hear (the Pioneer, not the health issues). Hope things heal up for you.
Someone on FB occasionally asks about a turbo on the 700, and I link them to your posts.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Enjoy life the best you can and be there for others especially ones you think you should be, sometimes life goes too quickly and too soon for some.
A fellow rider that was a friend of the family just ended things for himself. Not someone I've posted much about but still a close family friend.
Good guy.
Life can be a b**** at times for even the best of us, please remember the good times make sure others do to! It's not a f***ing video game there are no do overs so tell everyone how you feel make sure they know what they mean.
And no I don't want to talk about it at all publicly just want to remind us all it happens and happens fast

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Enjoy life the best you can and be there for others especially ones you think you should be, sometimes life goes too quickly and too soon for some.
A fellow rider that was a friend of the family just ended things for himself. Not someone I've posted much about in the last couple years as he's not been around much but still a close family friend.
Life can be a b**** at times for even the best of us, please remember the good times make sure others do to! It's not a f***ing video game there are no do overs so tell everyone how you feel make sure they know what they mean.
And no I don't want to talk about it at all publicly just want to remind us all it happens and happens fast
Sorry about your friend.. and well said.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
A fellow rider that was a friend of the family just ended things for himself. Not someone I've posted much about but still a close family friend.
Good guy.
Sorry for the loss of your family friend! Great advice!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good guy.
Thats what i refer to as a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Ive lost a few friends this way. Never makes sense.

advertisement