Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Did somebody say 3000 feet? Pics or it didn’t happen!!

39421280143120483d9a45bbdfe12136

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m sick of hearing about the 12v Cummins and how amazing it is. We have several dmax company trucks upwards of 500k some upward of 700 and still working hard and being a company truck trust me it gets no love. Have a friend in Dallas driving a (dreaded) 6.0 Ford that’s runs on nothing but straight used motor oil. 250k on the odometer and will run 12.50’s on the 35’s at the track all day. Say what you want about the new trucks, but I believe they will run equally as good as those old ones. Granted there are MANY more On the road and they are pushed harder on average so you hear about tons of failures with social media being the way it is, but time will tell if they hold up. I’m 110k on my 2016 duramax and it’s running like a top and will drag your 12v up and down the road (maybe not but it’s fun to say!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I apologize for talking trucks. There are about 5-6 subjects that people are argumentative about online and trucks are one of those. I'm guilty myself of a couple. Right or wrong people have opinions and a right to choose for themselves, nice thing about America lol. This is the hondasxs bar so much like sitting next to a buddy on a barstool we bulls*** about different subjects:)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I apologize for talking trucks. There are about 5-6 subjects that people are argumentative about online and trucks are one of those. I'm guilty myself of a couple. Right or wrong people have opinions and a right to choose for themselves, nice thing about America lol. This is the hondasxs bar so much like sitting next to a buddy on a barstool we bulls*** about different subjects:)

Hear hear...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Long tail cat in a room of rocking chairs is me! First Halloween weekend not in the woods. Taking all the kids to a bunch of Halloween things tonight and sure wishing we would've had enough to stay in the woods tonight but do what you gotta do right? Kids are having fun though.
IMG 1180

IMG 1193
IMG 1190

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ah the classic trunk or treat!
I didn't know that was a thing. Bunch of free haunted houses around too...who knew lol. pretty cool people do all that for kids.
Last few years we've been doing the sxs thing at a campspot that does haunted woods, people dress up and decorate Sxs's and cabins, always fun but this'll do tonight

Last edited:
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That would actually be pretty cool if it could be pulled off ( a Halloween night ride, i mean ). I bet all kinds of weird s*** goes on out in the woods.
It's actually pretty tame lol. Really a family friendly event. They do cabin/camper trick or treat then a scary night ride followed by campfire stories, it's been great And kids are safe to run around while you kick back by the campfire handing out candy and scaring kids:). Last year I dressed as Sasquatch. It would be cool to do an adult ride later too. We tried talking people into it but this group isn't exactly the late night ride people.

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
It's actually pretty tame lol. Really a family friendly event. They do cabin/camper trick or treat then a scary night ride followed by campfire stories, it's been great And kids are safe to run around while you kick back by the campfire handing out candy and scaring kids:). Last year I dressed as Sasquatch. It would be cool to do an adult ride later too. We tried talking people into it but this group isn't exactly the late night ride people.
Oh...I'm not worried about us. It's the goat head types out sacrificing stuff at midnight we might run across.

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just to add my.02 into the truck argument to stir s*** up. f*** Cummins and dirtymax! My 7.3 Cummings power max runs on straight PBR and Prius driver tears( an extremely renewable resource) has 3 million miles and runs low 9’s with the stock turbo!

advertisement