my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Thank god nobody was in there. What happened? Bump the gas and jerked, and pressed you to the peddle im guessing ?

I wasn’t sitting behind the wheel and was driving with my left foot. Just missed the brake and hit the gas. Dumbass move of the year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just glad I’m good friends with my insurance agent! Washer and dryer trashed, screws in living room poking out of wall, new tool box trashed!

View attachment 58210View attachment 58211View attachment 58212

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw this and said "holy f*** he hit the ceiling!!!!"

That's pretty damn impressive buddy. In reverse! I don't think you could've planned that..... bet you I can hit the ceiling with my Honda in reverse. Hell even with CP driving I wouldn't have bet that could happen lol. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think he can sent it in to Funniest home videos. It would win hands down. You could not stage it any better if you tried.
Ha exactly. Maybe Rob Dyrdek will invite him on Rediculousness. That would be sweet, and Rob loves the "whiskey throttle" videos.

Everyone should share it on Facebook and make it go viral!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ha exactly. Maybe Rob Dyrdek will invite him on Rediculousness. That would be sweet, and Rob loves the "whiskey throttle" videos.

I've watched it enough to go viral

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher
FB IMG 1510850099920

J

JTW

I've watched it enough to go viral
Did I miss the peter poke’n video? I’m pretty sure you can’t get anything viral if you’re doing it by yourself!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!