Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Got my FX Rock lites and 3' 5v whips today. These whips are sweet. The Boss took over my rock lites when she found out they do this.
She wants them facing forward. Guess I'll order some more for rock lites.
You are such a tease! :rolleyes: Was that video 3 whole secondso_O and where are these whips you speak ofo_O come on...how about 15 seconds with the whips and the fx lights doing a walk aroundo_O

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You are such a tease! :rolleyes: Was that video 3 whole secondso_O and where are these whips you speak ofo_O come on...how about 15 seconds with the whips and the fx lights doing a walk aroundo_O
OK
I just got them about 10min before that video! The boss wants the rock lights mounted to the front bumper! This women is going to get me in trouble.
I will attempt to get the whips temporally mounted and lights in bumper today, ill do a walk around this afternoon and another this evening.
I have already ordered another set of 8 rock lites to put in the fender wells.
These whips are FRICKIN BRIGHT!!!!!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
View attachment 58391all shined up!. Front rt tire drags a bit . Must be brakes.
The seals on the drum aren't very effective, to be honest. May be packed with mud/ dirt. Has one of those self ajusting struts between the shoes like the rear of many Asian econboxes. Sometimes gets stuck (though that won't make it drag). They will also get water in and freeze the wheel up in the winter.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK
I just got them about 10min before that video! The boss wants the rock lights mounted to the front bumper! This women is going to get me in trouble.
I will attempt to get the whips temporally mounted and lights in bumper today, ill do a walk around this afternoon and another this evening.
I have already ordered another set of 8 rock lites to put in the fender wells.
These whips are FRICKIN BRIGHT!!!!!

I stand by my comments that Millar whips are the best I’ve seen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My sons doner truck for the 4bt Cummins swap has arrived 93 f-150. Picked it up for 650 with mechanical issues.
IMG 1705
IMG 1704

He's getting everything ready and building motor mounts. Built no bought is bad ass. This half ton will soon be 550 toque and 25mpg and all paid for, very proud of him if it's not obvious lol :)

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My sons doner truck for the 4bt Cummins swap has arrived 93 f-150. Picked it up for 650 with mechanical issues. View attachment 58409View attachment 58408
He's getting everything ready and building motor mounts. Built no bought is bad ass. This half ton will soon be 550 toque and 25mpg and all paid for, very proud of him if it's not obvious lol :)
That’s going to be badass!

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My sons doner truck for the 4bt Cummins swap has arrived 93 f-150. Picked it up for 650 with mechanical issues. View attachment 58409View attachment 58408

We have hundreds of those in case backhoes, and other than the occasional front main seal all they ever need is their oil changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!